Break It to Me

OriginOfAbso

Christ it’s times like this I almost wish I was smaller so I didn’t stand out on these things, or at least didn’t enjoy songs like a mug

But yeah, mega tune :love: was hoping Matt’s voice would be as mad/processed on the ‘reborn’ bits as they were on record but whatevs

I think it making the first two post-album sets is a really good sign too, especially a fairly poppy, short Xmas show. Bodes well for the tour that it's making the set ahead of a lot of the rest of ST.

Yep. I thought they might go for Propaganda over BITM but maybe that's the one they're finding difficult to translate over live? Very early days of course.

I think it making the first two post-album sets is a really good sign too, especially a fairly poppy, short Xmas show. Bodes well for the tour that it's making the set ahead of a lot of the rest of ST.

I’m not getting too optimistic yet. There’s a chance it’s just one they’ve got gig-ready early ‘cos they wanted a debut or two for RAH and saw this was a clear fan favourite, and it’ll fade out when others are ready. Would love that to not be the case though obvs.

Not sure about that. They held The Handler until Download last tour and that ended up being one of the most enduring Drones songs.

Totally true. I’m just conscious of factors like the band not really talking about it much (as opposed to TH being a fave back then), it getting less of a mainstream spread, being slightly more awkward to play and whether or not the crowd reactions will warrant it being regular.

It's weird that this song and Propaganda are songs I wouldn't probably listen to if it weren't Muse doing them and Matt's voice, but every time I put this album on those are the two songs I jump to immediately.

I've probably listened to each of them 10x more than Blockades which is my favorite on the album.