Break It to Me

OriginOfAbso

It's not really radio-friendly beside its running time, though. It's very angular, fragmented and quite "noisy" (in the sense of not having a "pure" melody and in the choice of sounds).

Propaganda, on the other hand, would've been dope.

Imagine getting Propaganda or BITM back in 2017 and having DD be the surprise on the album....

I think I like it better the way it happened actually.

Imagine getting Propaganda or BITM back in 2017 and having DD be the surprise on the album....

I think I like it better the way it happened actually.

Just Propaganda and Thought Contagion as lead singles would be enough. Algorithm, BITM, Blockades, and The Void could be big surprises.

Just Propaganda and Thought Contagion as lead singles would be enough. Algorithm, BITM, Blockades, and The Void could be big surprises.

Agreed.

Dig Down killed my even looking forward to the album, much less any singles that came after it. Had it played out this way, I'd have been more primed for the album.

I CAN'T GET enough of this

currently having a massive breakdown over the synth in the 'high above the ashes' bit

That bit (the chorus as a whole) has gotta be one of the best things Muse have done at least since BH&R, if not ever. Such a gorgeous chorus

This song is incredibly good

:yesey:

I agree with this one

It's a joke. Basically changing your quote to what they think and then say "I agree".

But you really don't see the connection to JT and boy bands?

Most forums i have been on actually issue bans on this type of behavior. Well if it's acceptable.....I agree