2019.06.29 - Rhein Energie Stadion, Cologne, Germany

forevermusic

12 hours ago, Meisver said:

HI Sabine, wow, that is great! I have been to many Muse concerts myself, but tomorrow I'll take my sons with me for their first live Muse experience in Nijmegen. And then I'm off to Cologne without them (so I can really go wild, hahaha!). Have fun and maybe we'll see eachother!

Great! Have Fun, too!  Perhaps you can tell us how the gig in Nijmegen was and if they enjoyed the concert, too!  How old are your sons?

If anyone wants some ridiculously cheap tickets for Saturday's gig, let me know...

I bought x2 some months back, but can't make it (have managed to see them at the Etihad though) - I'm based in the UK.

I have x2 tickets, seated (P1 Lower Bowl, Row 18, seats 2 & 3). They cost me EUR92.40 each.

Make me an offer! Pay me after the gig!

Either contact me through this forum, or call me / message me on +44(0)7527 453 152.

Thanks.

On 6/26/2019 at 11:03 PM, blubb0r said:

there will be tons of people in front of the stadium selling tickets. the avg price for a standing ticket just dropped to about 25 EUR

this is the schedule for saturday: 

17.15 Uhr Doors 
18.10 Uhr Amazons 
19.00 Uhr Burrows 
20.15 Uhr Muse

On 6/27/2019 at 11:18 AM, bienemaya said:

Great! Have Fun, too!  Perhaps you can tell us how the gig in Nijmegen was and if they enjoyed the concert, too!  How old are your sons?

I sure did have fun! I think the Cologne gig was better than Nijmegen, although they had the same setlist. It was the venue that I really liked, great stadium, all the visuals were good to see for everyone. Nijmegen crowd was huge, on a large field with wind and lots of sun opposite the stage. But I enjoyed it, and so did my sons (14 and 15). i had to buy them a hoodie and a t-shirt, so that's a good sign, hahaha! How was it for you?

3 hours ago, Meisver said:

My girlfriend and me were in Nijmegen and Cologne too. At both shows we were standing stage left (Chris‘ side) about 15m on the side. Both shows were absolutely amazing! But were we stand, we didn’t realize the huge crowd and their singalongs in Nijmegen, but in the stadium we did!!! So, I have to say that this was the reason, Cologne was more intensive.

But I have to say (I am going to concerts and festivals since 35 years): Nijmegen was extremely good organized!! The best thing: there was drinking water for free!

I am looking forward to see the show a third time on Wednesday in Zürich. The Venue (Hallenstadion) has a roof, so there will be darkness from the the first note. So I am exited, if that is a further intensive experience..