2019.06.29 - Rhein Energie Stadion, Cologne, Germany

forevermusic

PS: there´s already people selling tickets for double the price in the standing area in Eventim.. Insane... I hate this, when people just buy tickets for profit... there really should be something that could be done in the future (also with Eventim or Ticketmaster) like adding your name and ID to them, but well..

Haven't received mine yet either. Also seems like standing is sold out on ticketmaster and eventim for now

Yup, as far as I could see standing sold out somewhere around noon on Tuesday. Which is a bummer for me, cause I was too slow to decide that I'm doing this one. Thought there'd be some more time, even with seats going quite quickly, but there wasn't :(. Unsure what to do now. Get seats, wait to see if some GAs pop back up. I dunno...

Also, interesting how this one is selling completely different to what some have expected.

Edited by fam201

It´s the only show in Germany, so I actually didnt udnerstand how people thought it wouldnt get sold out soon. To me the surprise was most people thinking that :)

Let´s face the facts: show is on a saturday - so people will come from all around Cologne... Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, at least...

It´s the only show in Germany, so I actually didnt udnerstand how people thought it wouldnt get sold out soon. To me the surprise was most people thinking that :)

Let´s face the facts: show is on a saturday - so people will come from all around Cologne... Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Dortmund, Dusseldorf, at least...

I'm coming from Leipzig

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm going to the Cologne gig and the Thom Yorke gig at the Palladium a few days later alone (maybe I stay there for a few days and take a Hostel). If anybody is still interested in a meet-up, I'm there  :)

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2019 at 8:18 PM, julia ._. said:

hi, is anyone going to the gig in cologne? I’m going alone so I’d love to meet some people to wait with, share experiences and spend the day :)

Let me know if you’re up for a drink/chat. I’m headed up to koln from Stuttgart by myself :)

Hi!

I am so excited - there are only 5 days until my first Muse concert! 🙂

I will travel from Nuremberg on Friday with my daughter. It´s also our first time in Cologne. 

The weather will be great - perhaps a bit too hot but even better than rain, storm and thunder...

Hope to get  a good view (standing tickets) - I have seen some videos on youtube from the concert in Russia. Absolutely amazing.

Sabine

On 6/19/2019 at 5:41 PM, Saspurstx21 said:

Let me know if you’re up for a drink/chat. I’m headed up to koln from Stuttgart by myself :)

I'll be at the Nijmegen gig tomorrow (taking my sons to their first Muse gig ever). Can't wait! But after I bring them home, I'll travel to Cologne by myself, so I'm up to meeting some fellow "einzelgangers!" (I am from the Netherlands)

On 6/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, bienemaya said:

Hi!

I am so excited - there are only 5 days until my first Muse concert! 🙂

I will travel from Nuremberg on Friday with my daughter. It´s also our first time in Cologne. 

The weather will be great - perhaps a bit too hot but even better than rain, storm and thunder...

Hope to get  a good view (standing tickets) - I have seen some videos on youtube from the concert in Russia. Absolutely amazing.

Sabine

HI Sabine, wow, that is great! I have been to many Muse concerts myself, but tomorrow I'll take my sons with me for their first live Muse experience in Nijmegen. And then I'm off to Cologne without them (so I can really go wild, hahaha!). Have fun and maybe we'll see eachother!

there will be tons of people in front of the stadium selling tickets. the avg price for a standing ticket just dropped to about 25 EUR

this is the schedule for saturday: 

17.15 Uhr Doors 
18.10 Uhr Amazons 
19.00 Uhr Burrows 
20.15 Uhr Muse

• Thanks 1