2019.06.29 - Rhein Energie Stadion, Cologne, Germany

forevermusic

Muse are playing Cologne on the Simulation Theory World Tour. The album pre-sale is on November 13th at 10am local time, with a members pre-sale on November 13th at 1pm local time. General sale will then happen on November 16th from 10am local time. Full details here: https://muse.mu/news,2019-simulation...-tour_4856.htm

Thread is for attendees.

really curious how expensive the tickets will be.

none of the Drones shows were sold out in Germany, Muse aren't that big here...

I definitely don't see them fill a stadium in Germany, unless the tickets will be very cheap (about 60 EUR / 53 GBP per standing ticket)...

... or the support will be very good

really curious how expensive the tickets will be.

none of the Drones shows were sold out in Germany, Muse aren't that big here...

I definitely don't see them fill a stadium in Germany, unless the tickets will be very cheap (about 60 EUR / 53 GBP per standing ticket)...

... or the support will be very good

It's 66€ in the NL and 53-73€ in Prague. Should be around 60€ there too

For that matter I'm still not sure what the prices will be for the UK dates, but as the UK shows were more expensive on the last tour, I'm expecting something similar last time. Maybe equivalent to 10-15 Euro on the Prague price. Although it did seem odd that Ticketmaster listed the London Stadium gig as cancelled when I tried to look them up.

Tickets are 90€ in most places (Italy, France, Budapest all in the same price range) for standing, just a few are cheaper (Netherlands, Riga, Moscow from what I checked).

Actually might end up with the premium bundle, being "only" 110€ more expensive...

But yeah, won't nearly sell out with those prices.

In France they sold out arenas multiple times.

In Italy as well.

In Germany none of the drones shows were sold out. Even if all people who've attended the drones shows in Germany come to cologne, the stadium won't be sold out.

And a standing ticket for a drones show was 30€ cheaper...

In France they sold out arenas multiple times.

In Italy as well.

In Germany none of the drones shows were sold out. Even if all people who've attended the drones shows in Germany come to cologne, the stadium won't be sold out.

And a standing ticket for a drones show was 30€ cheaper...

Not entirely true, the Lanxess Arena gig was sold out (2 weeks before the gig, but still), the combined attendance of the 4 German 2016 gigs was ~60,000, and Cologne Stadium has a capacity of ~40,000 for concerts (depending on stage layout and opened blocks)

Not like any of this means the show will sell out, I wouldn't even expect standing to sell out with those prices :unsure:

Muse are playing Cologne on the Simulation Theory World Tour. The album pre-sale is on November 13th at 10am local time, with a members pre-sale on November 13th at 1pm local time. General sale will then happen on November 16th from 10am local time. Full details here: https://muse.mu/news,2019-simulation...-tour_4856.htm

I bought tickets in block W2 in the first pre-sale but the seating plan has now been updated with a new stage layout and these, along with blocks O6, O7, and O16 are now described as restricted view. Anyone else noticed this?