2019.07.16 - Matmut Atlantique, Bordeaux, France

forevermusic

Muse are playing Bordeaux on the Simulation Theory World Tour. The album pre-sale is on November 13th at 10am local time, with a members pre-sale on November 13th at 1pm local time. General sale will then happen on November 16th from 10am local time. Full details here: https://muse.mu/news,2019-simulation...-tour_4856.htm

Thread is for attendees.

I'm not sure in which section i should post this but i purchased tickets today thanks to this site.

I bought 2 adjacent golden square tickets well they were adjacent when i hit validate so i paid and when checking my tickets after having paid they were on 2 different blocks!!!

I tried to reach ticketmaster but nobody answered me even on the phone!

I was supposed to go to this gig with my husband!

I'm extremely disappointed and i feel like i was being fooled by ticketmaster!

I am also not happy about my experience with Ticketmaster.fr for this gig - bought tickets in the first presale on the 13th, there was no way of seeing where the various areas were as the interactive plan wasn't working but I assumed carre or would be the usual golden circle at the front of the stage, especially as they were the most expensive tickets. Bought two, printed them off and they have block, row and seat numbers. Queried this right away using Ticketmaster.fr's contact form, no reply yet.

I checked later on the 13th when the second presale kicked off, there was a working plan and it turns out my tickets are for seats about halfway back in a block right at the top of the stadium on one side - places on the pitch are half the price. Queried this immediately using the same contact form, still no reply. Followed it up today, not much hope of any reply either.

What's extra gutting is that this venue has issued personalised tickets which Twickets are not keen to re-sell and Ticketmaster.fr seem to be insisting are absolutely not refundable unless the event is cancelled. If I buy pitch tickets I will lose over 200 euros and deprive two other fans of places. I'm pretty cheesed off. Thanks for letting me vent.:mad: