Simulation Theory interviews/reviews

Claudia O

Matt's ooowooOOoo :LOL:

Stumbled upon this by accident this morning and was gonna post it here for that exact reason :LOL: need that in short clip form for any edgy posts about being above people who like anything post-Black Holes

The “I see a lot of people referring to A4s” made me laugh for some reason too, maybe reminded me of a bunch of us. Feel it would be amusing to hear them talk more about what they see fans say.

Sneaky confirmation of Asia tour after Europe as well :ninja: (which isn’t a huge revelation considering the Singapore date but still, handy to know for sure as I’m thinking of going over)

Edited by Jobby

Stumbled upon this by accident this morning and was gonna post it here for that exact reason :LOL: need that in short clip form for any edgy posts about being above people who like anything post-Black Holes

The “I see a lot of people referring to A4s” made me laugh for some reason too, maybe reminded me of a bunch of us. Feel it would be amusing to hear them talk more about what they see fans say.

Sneaky confirmation of Asia tour after Europe as well :ninja: (which isn’t a huge revelation considering the Singapore date but still, handy to know for sure as I’m thinking of going over)

I saw this on Twitter :D

Didn't Matt say they were looking at doing Japan in September and then maybe Latin America in October?

Then again I'm thinking heavily about an NYC idea. Even if it is because I also want to see a few US TV shows I like recorded over there. :chuckle:

• 2 weeks later...
Studio Brussel interview

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqjpli9e6pU

It bothers me a bit when Matt talks like the combination of retro and futuristic elements in the videos is something he made up, or even something that sprouted from the way he views the world today. It's just copying a synth wave esthetic (a derivate genre itself) that pretty much existed in the exact form they're using it. He saw something, he liked it, he copied it. Not much else to it.

Rest of the interview was nice though.

Well. Could be interesting. And as noted elsewhere on the board, I do wonder if it'll be in all the set or if there'll be scope for rotation. Maybe there'll be scope in the stadium shows.

Although for that matter, I wonder how long it took David Byrne to put the recent American Utopia show together.

Interview for Warner, not sure where exactly ..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLNt0DD0N4

need to watch it again, was a bit distracted by Chris's boredom or "I'd like to be somewhere else now.." and Matt smiling at Dom , all happend at the beginning :p

Ah! Mentioning Assassin and City of delusion, again, they gotta play COD now, c'mon! We got Assassin, yes, but they should play it every gig ;)

Edited by Claudia O.