2019.06.27 Nijmegen, Goffertpark, Netherlands

matthijs

We (a bunch of friends and my wife) are going to see the show. We have seen them in 2010 in De Goffert and that was a great show!

Hopefully getting tickets wil be more easy since I pre-ordered the cd so I can order tickets on November 13th 10:00 AM. And this is a non-seated show so there's no hassle in picking four or more seats in a row...

Pff. I want to go, but I already spent a lot of money on the Rammstein gig in Rotterdam. Muse will be two days after that, so it would be a busy week... Also it's a shame there are no seats, if all goes well my wife will be heavily pregnant around that time so... Maybe I'll skip this one.

I'm having the same issue. Some gigs in the list do feature a 'Tickets' link that leads to for example LiveNation, but the one of Nijmegen doesn't. Where exactly will the tickets be available??

Well the regular sale is via Ticketmaster.nl

They do have the American Express and mojo newsletter presales mentioned (Amex one at least seems to apply to regular tickets as well) Maybe the muse.mu preorders just aren’t important enough?

Well the regular sale is via Ticketmaster.nl

They do have the American Express and mojo newsletter presales mentioned (Amex one at least seems to apply to regular tickets as well) Maybe the muse.mu preorders just aren’t important enough?

True, but the regular sales on Ticketmaster start this Friday, so the problem isn't solved yet. Now where the f*ck can we get the presale tickets for Nijmegen? I'm starting to get nervous :stunned:

True, but the regular sales on Ticketmaster start this Friday, so the problem isn't solved yet. Now where the f*ck can we get the presale tickets for Nijmegen? I'm starting to get nervous :stunned:

in the i popup on the ticketmaster site:

Fans die het album Simulation Theory voor 9 november hebben gereserveerd (alleen via http://www.muse.mu) hebben als eerste toegang tot tickets. Voor hen begint de verkoop al op dinsdag 13 november om 10:00 uur.

so seems like .mu should get it's shit together and provide an affiliate link :erm:

in the i popup on the ticketmaster site:

Fans die het album Simulation Theory voor 9 november hebben gereserveerd (alleen via http://www.muse.mu) hebben als eerste toegang tot tickets. Voor hen begint de verkoop al op dinsdag 13 november om 10:00 uur.

so seems like .mu should get it's shit together and provide an affiliate link :erm:

haaaa Anniek, heb je al kaartjes ;). Ik heb er 6!

Why? First band at 18:00, second at 19:00, Muse 20:30 and there you go

Don't know how many concerts you've been to, but they usually start at 19.30/20.00 with 1 support act, especially during weekdays. 17.30 is quite impossible to combine that with a normal workday