2019.03.09 - Oakland, CA - Oracle Arena

halo eighteen

• 2 weeks later...

I live in England and have seen Muse 7 times in the UK. I am on holiday in Oakland/San Francisco in March and have been trying to book tickets for this.

Ticketmaster seems to suggest that tickets are no longer available. Is this genuinely the case? If the worst comes to the worst and I cannot buy in advance, does this venue have a box office to sell unsold tickets to those who turn up on the day?

Tickets shouldn't be sold out, it's possible it's just down for maintenance since it's currently the middle of the night there?

Thanks. I think you were right about it being down for maintenance. Had further problems with ticketmaster after that, where they were not authorising me access. However, finally, I have a lower level ticket. Would have preferred GA, but these seemed to have gone.

Looking forward to my first American Muse experience,. Seen them 6 times in London and once at the Download Festival in the English countryside.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, hyena17 said:

Anybody queue for this show?  Curious as to how much barrier was available since it sounds like the VIPs had 15 mins to get inside.

I didn't queue, but I had friends that did and they still made it on barrier. I was probably 80-something in line and the B-stage barrier was completely full, but there were spots in the middle runway, and front of the stage. 

3 hours ago, JessicaSarahS said:

I didn't queue, but I had friends that did and they still made it on barrier. I was probably 80-something in line and the B-stage barrier was completely full, but there were spots in the middle runway, and front of the stage. 

thanks for the info, and great pics as always! 

how far back were you in the crowd?  i'd give anything for that view of the b-stage but i'm too short.  this setup is not very kind to people like me. 😞

Edited by hyena17
  • Like 1

This was my 7th Muse gig and it was my 2nd favourite - the Download Festival in the UK ranks as my best. I think the two hour length and the metal medley adds a lot to this tour.

It was noticeable that the standing crowd don't mosh for Muse as UK standing crowds do, however, the audience did seem to be really into it. I am not sure that the audience knew the ST album tracks, however, the well known songs were greeted very favourably. 

• Like 1