Jump to content
Welcome back! Read more... ×
halo eighteen

2019.03.05 - San Diego, CA - Valley View Casino Center

Recommended Posts

Did anyone else choose to receive their ticket on the AXS app? (I wasn't going to spend $25 for will call lol). I just got it, but it says the concert is on March 2 instead of March 5 (all the other info is correct). I'm guessing it's a mistake from AXS, but it threw me off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Did anyone else choose to receive their ticket on the AXS app? (I wasn't going to spend $25 for will call lol). I just got it, but it says the concert is on March 2 instead of March 5 (all the other info is correct). I'm guessing it's a mistake from AXS, but it threw me off...

 

March 2nd is Vegas, are you sure you bought for the right show? That venue in Vegas also uses AXS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
March 2nd is Vegas, are you sure you bought for the right show? That venue in Vegas also uses AXS

 

Haha yes, I am 100% sure. The other information on the ticket (i.e. venue, city, time) is correct, just the date is wrong.

 

Edit: Oh, never mind, I just checked again and the ticket was updated with the correct date :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everybody!

 

I bought a GA ticket for the upcoming show in San Diego (it's my third) and I didn't want to pay the 25 bucks for WillCall service, so I chose the paperless option. (regretting that decision atm)

 

I've tried to check my ticket status on the AXS app with no results. Have you been able to see your tickets through the app? I already contacted AXS on Twitter but they only sent my invoice.

 

Any thoughts? Help :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hello everybody!

 

I bought a GA ticket for the upcoming show in San Diego (it's my third) and I didn't want to pay the 25 bucks for WillCall service, so I chose the paperless option. (regretting that decision atm)

 

I've tried to check my ticket status on the AXS app with no results. Have you been able to see your tickets through the app? I already contacted AXS on Twitter but they only sent my invoice.

 

Any thoughts? Help :(

 

When did you buy the ticket? Mine didn't appear on the app until like 25 hours later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/17/2019 at 5:33 PM, puntoycoma said:

Does anyone know if I can park at the venue's parking if I arrive in the morning? 🤔

I've been at this venue many times and I've always been able to park here even if we get there early. Sometimes you luck out and can even park for free, although last time I was there the parking attendants were there early so I had to pay, but at least we could park. There's nothing else much around there so you're kind of stuck. The stores around there are pretty savvy about people trying to park in their lots for concerts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2019 at 9:21 PM, lliillaa said:

I've been at this venue many times and I've always been able to park here even if we get there early. Sometimes you luck out and can even park for free, although last time I was there the parking attendants were there early so I had to pay, but at least we could park. There's nothing else much around there so you're kind of stuck. The stores around there are pretty savvy about people trying to park in their lots for concerts.

Oh, that's great to hear! Thank you for answering :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey all! 

It's been years since I used this forum, last I seen Muse was in 2011 so I'm super pumped for this show! 

I had a question, how early are y'all GA ticket people gonna start lining up? :classic_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 2 VIP tickets for sale, amazing seats, for $200 each obo, which is 50% off of what I paid. Section L11 Row 3 seats 11-12.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, eli_extraordinary said:

Hey all! 

It's been years since I used this forum, last I seen Muse was in 2011 so I'm super pumped for this show! 

I had a question, how early are y'all GA ticket people gonna start lining up? :classic_biggrin:

Hey, Eli, welcome back :)

I'll try to be there around 9-10 am. You can probably arrive later if you're not aiming to get barrier spots. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, puntoycoma said:

Hey, Eli, welcome back :)

I'll try to be there around 9-10 am. You can probably arrive later if you're not aiming to get barrier spots. 

Thanks! 😊

I've always traveled the day of the concert so I've arrived to the line at around 10 am, but this time I'm staying in an air bnb so I'll be able to line up as early as possible. 

My friend and I are short so we are definitely aiming for barrier spots! lol 

No earlier than 9ish am? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eli_extraordinary said:

Thanks! 😊

I've always traveled the day of the concert so I've arrived to the line at around 10 am, but this time I'm staying in an air bnb so I'll be able to line up as early as possible. 

My friend and I are short so we are definitely aiming for barrier spots! lol 

No earlier than 9ish am? 

Awesome! Yeah, you can arrive as early as you want :) I’m also super short so I’ll also try my best to arrive earlier haha. The past three times I’ve seen them (2 in this same venue) I’ve gotten there around 9 am and I’ve been number 37, 49 and like 70 in line and I’ve secured barrier spots all three times.  There are more and more people each tour, tho, and I know people that arrive as early as 6 am. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×