2019.03.02 - Las Vegas, NV - Mandalay Bay Events Center

halo eighteen

21 minutes ago, JessicaSarahS said:

:awesome: I get to photograph this show through that photopass contest! :dance: 

...Now I'm feeling nervous. :LOL:

Omg that's so awesome!  😊 How did they notify you?  I entered for Chicago but it's a million years away (and I never win anything lol)

27 minutes ago, hyena17 said:

Omg that's so awesome!  😊 How did they notify you?  I entered for Chicago but it's a million years away (and I never win anything lol)

Thanks! I got a DM on instagram just yesterday. I was surprised to get it! I entered the last time they did this and didn't get anything, so I was sure that I wouldn't hear back again this time around. So glad I entered.

What was up with the crazy long entry line last night?? My third time seeing them at this venue and it was never that bad! I missed most of Walk the Moon! 😭

I’m so happy to have been able to photograph this show with my DSLR— my first time ever doing so at a concert! 😮 So thankful for the photo pass opportunity. Here are some of my pix: 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JessicaSarahS said:

Thanks!! I stood near the sound booth. I was pretty worried about how they would turn out— I was pleasantly surprised!

wow im even more impressed! Being that far back and getting that good of shots. *high five*

What kind of dslr and lens did you use?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, plastic passion said:

wow im even more impressed! Being that far back and getting that good of shots. *high five*

What kind of dslr and lens did you use?

Thanks!! I was hoping for a barrier photo pit, but I knew most of their press would do soundbooth only shoots, so I expected it.

I used a Nikon d3000 and a 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G AF-S VR Nikkor Zoom Lens. I wish I had the f/2.8 version, but it’s way out of my budget. And so is a new camera body. 😭