Fan Club Presale: Nov 13 @ 1pm

Citi Card Presale: Nov 13 @ 5pm

Spotify Presale: Nov 15 @ 10am

General Sale: Nov 16 @ 12pm

Ticket Prices: $48.50, $68.50, $98.99

https://www.axs.com/events/364689/muse-simulation-theory-world-tour-tickets

Thread is for attendees.

Edited by halo eighteen

Unless Vegas has some kind of law against GA shows, yes it should be. The Sunrise, FL show has a unique seating chart for the tour.

No idea on prices yet, but most shows are ranging from $40 - just under $100. I assume floor is generally at the high end of the range.

see y'all there.

How quickly does it normally sell out in Vegas? It is crazy like the UK gigs where normally all presale tickets are gone in seconds?

Think we will be trying for seated tickets this time round. Just so we don't have to fight for a space and can see the whole stage. Any suggestions on where the best seats are?

I noticed that too, so I just settled for Floor for this one.

I might have to do that after all. My ticket buddies are going to be annoyed with a vegas GA show...:LOL:

When I was buying tickets for another venue the floor was only showing up as available for VIP purchases, but then I put in my code for a seat and suddenly the floor "unlocked" and showed up as available for pre-sale.

The floor is available for me. It's the lower level seating that we're after. We like to do the Vegas thing and stroll in before Muse goes on, instead of having to line up beforehand. And I get mega queue anxiety that I would like to avoid. :LOL:

Looks like side and lower bowl not available during D2C presale? :erm::confused:

Looks like the bottom half of the lower bowl at the sides (105-110 & 116-121) are for GA and the upper half of those blocks is for the VIP package ticket holders. Rather annoyed with this as that means a good number of seats are going to be selling for nearly $300 each. If they all sell out this is setting a bad precedent going forward.

I wanted a reserved seat, as I didn't want to have to worry about showing up at a decent time for a good view so I picked the PL1 reserved tickets which was showing on the arena plan as in blocks 111-115 I believe. When I went to checkout it put me up in the top tier, block 208 row B. When I tried to pick elsewhere it just gave me those seats again so I went for it as was worried I wouldn't get anything. The seats two rows behind me are going for $30 less, I feel ripped off.

I think this is rather unfair as it didn't show the bottom of 208 as part of this ticket group. I'm not sure if the view will be as good or not now compared to looking straight on. The other half isn't happy at all being that high up, does anyone have any experience with this venue of what we can expect?

Bay.jpg

Edited by Red Arrow

Looks like the bottom half of the lower bowl at the sides (105-110 & 116-121) are for GA and the upper half of those blocks is for the VIP package ticket holders. Rather annoyed with this as that means a good number of seats are going to be selling for nearly $300 each. If they all sell out this is setting a bad precedent going forward.

I wanted a reserved seat, as I didn't want to have to worry about showing up at a decent time for a good view so I picked the PL1 reserved tickets which was showing on the arena plan as in blocks 111-115 I believe. When I went to checkout it put me up in the top tier, block 208 row B. When I tried to pick elsewhere it just gave me those seats again so I went for it as was worried I wouldn't get anything. The seats two rows behind me are going for $30 less, I feel ripped off.

I think this is rather unfair as it didn't show the bottom of 208 as part of this ticket group. I'm not sure if the view will be as good or not now compared to looking straight on. The other half isn't happy at all being that high up, does anyone have any experience with this venue of what we can expect?

Bay.jpg

Thank god its probably the smallest most intimate of the announced arena venues. The Mandalay Bay Events Center is really a big theater. its one of those places that no matter where you sit, you have a good vantage point.

Thank god its probably the smallest most intimate of the announced arena venues. The Mandalay Bay Events Center is really a big theater. its one of those places that no matter where you sit, you have a good vantage point.

That's really good to know, I'm sure it will be great no matter what seat we've got. Flights booked, now just need to sort out our hotel....can't wait to go back to Vegas! :LOL:

Looks like the bottom half of the lower bowl at the sides (105-110 & 116-121) are for GA and the upper half of those blocks is for the VIP package ticket holders...

Bay.jpg

Ugh, I agree! The venue itself is on the smaller end of arenas as far as I can remember. I’ve been to a few shows there, in the nosebleeds, floor and lower bowl on the side, and I remember having a good view from every angle. I doubt it will sell out. I vaguely remember the seating also not extending too far to the floor, so that might explain the unavailability of those lower bowl seats— I totally forgot. But the sections themselves did open up for me in another presale. However, I think we’re going to go GA for this one because of the seating uncertainty. :confused::LOL:

• 2 months later...
On 11/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, Red Arrow said:

That's really good to know, I'm sure it will be great no matter what seat we've got. Flights booked, now just need to sort out our hotel....can't wait to go back to Vegas! :LOL:

Hi Red Arrow! Where are you flying from? I was absolutely desperate to go to this show and got my off duty two weeks ago and it has allowed it so I’m flying from Scotland in 11 days! 14 year old me is absolutely dying!!! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, shostakobitch said:

are these e-tix? 👽

Yes.  They can be transferred via AXS app or via email as PDF. I can send evidence of purchase if needed. I just saw them at Hollywood Palladium and going to The Forum, this is why I’m selling them Face Value without any fees. 

32 minutes ago, glezpower said:

Yes.  They can be transferred via AXS app or via email as PDF. I can send evidence of purchase if needed. I just saw them at Hollywood Palladium and going to The Forum, this is why I’m selling them Face Value without any fees. 

great, how much are you asking in total? i am unaware of the face price. sorry to bother you. 

On 2/14/2019 at 9:51 PM, glezpower said:

Legitimate 2 GA tickets from AXS for Vegas show. Going to the Forum show now and just saw them at Hollywood Palladium. Please contact me if interested Ps. just face value, I’ll eat the convenience fees of $18.95 per ticket.

UPDATE: Tickets have been SOLD for face value, quick and easy PayPal transaction. Glad these tickets are going to a Muse fan. Thanks everyone for the interest and for contacting me. See you at the Forum to rock some Simulation Theory. 

Edited by glezpower
Adding