2019.06.01 - London, UK - London Stadium

Jobby

I loved the O2. We were only about 8 rows back from the thrust stage where Matt played guitar solos, so we had a great view. I am also lucky enough to have seen them in Newport, Wales, in a small venue a couple of years ago. I was only able to see them on screens at the Emirates, London, but it was worth it for the atmosphere. I couldn't miss this opportunity to see them and my son is in London so another reason to go. I'm glad they are having a stripped-back set. I was petrified at the O2 to see the massive contraption above their heads, after what happened to Curtis Mayfield.:eek:

Hi everyone, I am new here, come from France and I have a question about the London gig.

I booked my tickets (e-tickets) on ticketmaster.co.uk and I can't print my tickets yet, for those who are telling the same, do you know when the tickets and e-tickets will be available ? Thx

Hi everyone, I am new here, come from France and I have a question about the London gig.

I booked my tickets (e-tickets) on ticketmaster.co.uk and I can't print my tickets yet, for those who are telling the same, do you know when the tickets and e-tickets will be available ? Thx

Differs depending on the gig. My Prague ticket next year was printable as soon as I bought it but I’ve had e-tickets that aren’t available until a week or two before the gig before. No way of knowing, you just have to keep checking unless you get an email telling you it’s ready.

London Stadium has confirmed that I should have been asked at point of sale for proof of my disability before buying an ambulant disabled plus companion tickets. As I wasn't asked, it's very unlikely I will be asked for proof. If I am, my proof of lower rate mobility component of PIP will be enough. Excellent!:D

• 2 months later...

Hi, 

I will be attending the show from the US. I keep reading about transportation issues back to London after the show. Can someone please explain why it is so difficult? Also, what is the best way to get back? We will most likely be staying in Covent Garden. 

Thanks!!

42 minutes ago, LarzKe said:

Hi, 

I will be attending the show from the US. I keep reading about transportation issues back to London after the show. Can someone please explain why it is so difficult? Also, what is the best way to get back? We will most likely be staying in Covent Garden. 

Thanks!!

There will be no issues with the tube or trains. Take the central line from Stratford to Holborn and then the piccadilly line from Holborn to Covent Garden. The transport issues may be in reference to closing roads around the Stadium for cars etc,  to safely disperse people from the venue into the train station.

17 hours ago, LarzKe said:

Hi, 

Thanks!!

It'll be slow and painful getting out of the stadium due to the crowds but once you're on the tube, just head into town - easy!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2019 at 2:18 PM, czuczu said:

It'll be slow and painful getting out of the stadium due to the crowds but once you're on the tube, just head into town - easy!

When I saw them at the O2 on their last tour there was such a queue for the Tube we got a bus instead.  I was staying in Greenwich so it didn't take long but if you're staying further away the Tube is faster.

Ticket purchased and flight and hotel booked for my first European MUSE stadium gig - Passport and Oyster card ready to go

First MUSE concert attended:  FedExField, Landover, MD (Wash DC suburb) in September 2009 supporting U2 -  Opened with  Knights of Cydonia and closed with Plug In Baby  and also played one piano track United States of Eurasia. The playback Intro track was Dance of the Knights/Montagues and Capulets (Prokofiev).

First MUSE shows attended in the UK:  O2 Arena, London, UK in October 2012

Edited by muse samuse
  • Like 1

On 11/19/2018 at 2:43 PM, Caro59 said:

You should be emailed.  I had this from Ticketmaster last month: "We know you’re eager to have them in your hands, so we’re working hard to have this completed as soon as possible – we’ll email you again once they’re ready."

Mind you, unbelievable how poor ticket sales have been.  The public clearly don't see them as the Muse of old...

Edited by AlecSp

• 1 month later...

Finally printed my tickets!  I have a seat so doors open 17.00 for us, I think.  Does anyone know what time the support will be onstage? I missed most of Bastille last time because I didn't realise they'd be onstage so early. I think they came on at 18.00 so perhaps then?

The Champions League final is an 8.00pm start and clashes. With two English sides in the final, take up on last minute tickets will be low. There may also be many people who bought tickets to this, looking to change plans.

Just imagine suddenly you‘ll see the goals on a big screen (delayed)  in the stadium, Matt (or better Chris?) after finishing the current song „Ok guys, goal for xy!“  🤗😱

Edited by Claudia O

So I've been completety screwed over by Big Green Coach. I had a coach booked with them for a friend and myself from Birmingham, but due to "lack of interest", it's been cancelled. Funds aren't looking brilliant, and it's so short notice that I have no clue what to do. Anyone got any suggestions? Cheers if anyone can help!