2019.06.01 - London, UK - London Stadium

Jobby

guys am I missing something here? can't get through to the presale as ticketmaster has been showing a blue loading circle by the presale date since 10am! have tried in different browsers / on phone and get the same thing!:(

need to follow the link directly from email to muse.mu to ticketbastard

guys am I missing something here? can't get through to the presale as ticketmaster has been showing a blue loading circle by the presale date since 10am! have tried in different browsers / on phone and get the same thing!:(

I had this, TM calls out to a different site to validate your code. That site was blocked by my work proxy so had to go via phone...

My friend got 2 standing! She had the same issues as some of you -- the presale never "unlocked" on her phone but when she switched to a normal computer she got in fine.

Any idea when (if) they will add another show?

Over-ordered as usual. Leaves me with two EXTRA floor standing tix for London June 1. Face value to the first who wants them. I got the "Print my own" option.

There is a thread stickied to the top of this forum where you can sell your tickets. Assuming people can still sell direct to each other, that is...

My friend got 2 standing! She had the same issues as some of you -- the presale never "unlocked" on her phone but when she switched to a normal computer she got in fine.

Any idea when (if) they will add another show?

There is a thread stickied to the top of this forum where you can sell your tickets. Assuming people can still sell direct to each other, that is...

If we can't sell direct to each other, can at least give a heads up of when you're gonna stick the tickets on twickets.

I avoid the phone apps for presale as they have always had problems.

I'd much rather a Friday date than the Saturday (or as well as), so I'm hoping for more dates.

Heads up that the 1pm sale had a different code than the 10am sale - hence why my code was not working. If you are still trying to get tickets and your code is still not working, PM me (I'll keep this window open). I have my 2 tickets now - yay! Hotels in Stratford bloody expensive though... Won't be able to get home to Devon from Stratford that night!

What do you guys reckon the chances are of them announcing a second date? I was all prepped and geared up to get tickets at 10am and got through, but was so confused about whether the Enhanced Experience people would all get the best seats/barrier positions first, that I talked myself out of it. Kind of regretting it now that I understand it all a bit better.

Hi, do we know if the General Access definitely has unreserved seating rather than reserved seats?

I don't believe it has, lower tier seating tix are £109ea.

If you've not been there before, the seating is set a very long way back from the pitch/stage:

maxresdefault.jpg

god i hope so, i dont mind running for a seat, but my other half couldnt manage standing all day. I always get decent seats but no luck this time and for the first time ended up assuring the hubby that this GA inc unreserved seating so a chance of getting seats nearer than the back of beyond i was getting offered. im hoping most ppl that choose pitch standing as their first choice - im happy with the seats! hopefully we dont have to be there at a ridiculous time to succeed :eek:

Au contraire - check out the purple. I believe it's just the orange that are £109.

18421s.gif

My confirmation reads:

Type: Pitch Standing (Album Preorder Presale)

Details: Price Level 2, Pitch Standing, Standing

Doesn't mention lower tier seating or General Admission anywhere - it's very specifically standing..

Impossible to tell without any being available to check! :p

Thank you to those who responded. I've just found this on the London Stadium site on their news page about the Muse gig:

General admission tickets bought through London Stadium give you a choice of view. They include access to the pitch standing area, as well as the option to take a seat in our unreserved lower tier seating. London Stadium also has reserved seated tickets. Pricing and locations of these tickets will be confirmed in advance of the on-sale. Booking limits will also be confirmed in due course.

Thank you to those who responded. I've just found this on the London Stadium site on their news page about the Muse gig:

General admission tickets bought through London Stadium give you a choice of view. They include access to the pitch standing area, as well as the option to take a seat in our unreserved lower tier seating. London Stadium also has reserved seated tickets. Pricing and locations of these tickets will be confirmed in advance of the on-sale. Booking limits will also be confirmed in due course.

Good searching! :D

They're sending yet another presale link out tomorrow morning, apparently.

Genuinely bemused how this is £10 more expensive than the Manchester gig... is it that more expensive to rent a stadium in London for a night? Or is it something to do with the absurd costs of building this thing twice over?

Saying that, having initially considered the Etihad instead, the fact the train from my nearest stop to Manchester makes up for the price gap and the hotels up there were all £100+ mean this one may well be what I go for instead.

Hi guys,

I don't have much experience with ticketmaster.co.uk, so asking this to bew sure and stop worrying :)

Did somebody already printed his e-ticked? Mine are not available with the following statement:

==========================================

Dispatch Status

Your tickets aren't quite ready to print yet...

The event organisers are still working with us on a few final details before we can make your tickets available to print. We know you’re eager to have them in your hands, so we’re working hard to have this completed as soon as possible.

If you bought them as a gift, you can always create your very own Ticketmaster Gift Receipt at: //www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftreceipts

Thanks for your patience.

==========================================

Is this normal?

Thanks!

Really? That's just how london is. Always has been, always will be. Looking at that photo up there... the place looks almost too fucking big!

Oh yeah when I went there for the Depeche Mode gig photographed on the last page, I was genuinely taken aback at how wide it was. Sort of similar in a way to how the Live in Rome DVD looked.

Certainly, one sees the West Ham fans have a point when they complained how far away they are from the pitch. And I doubt pushing the seats forward a little really helps.

Really? That's just how london is. Always has been, always will be. Looking at that photo up there... the place looks almost too fucking big!

The pitch is gigantic because it was an Olympic Stadium. Extra wide on the sides for all the track and field activities.

For all our fellow Musers in the UK, what stadium is the best for concerts?

I messed up by clicking the wrong link on the 10am presale but got ambulant disabled plus companion tickets on the 1pm presale. I have never seen 'ambulant disabled' options on any other venue, of any description, so I was pleased I didn;t have to take a wheelchair space that someone else had to have.

I will stay in a Premier Inn in north London, near where my son lives. £136 for two nights, including breakfast. Amazing value for London and the hotel is accessible.

Has anyone driven to this venue? What is parking like? Would it be more or less stressful than pub;ic transport?

I saw T2L at Emirates Stadium and was so far back I only knew where Matt was because he wore red trousers.:LOL: We are equally far back but in a lower tier this time. I was just glad to get any tickets, tbh. Is this stadium a lot bigger than the average stadium? Crowd control and public transport from Emirates was excellent and from O2 was good but slow so we got the bus back to my hotel and avoided the massive crowds waiting for the tube.

now going through the process of waiting to see if ticketmaster can reallocate our ticketes from GA standing/seating to ambulant access, as i too have never heard of this at concerts and wheelchair access is not viable for registerd blind people. After not getting the option of a lower tier offered yesterday I opted for Ga & having to gamble on the prospect of running for seats with a blind friend for a lower tier seat hopefully in front of the half way line. Hope ticketmaster dont take the 72 hrs though as stated to come back to me