2019.06.01 - London, UK - London Stadium

Jobby

Official Store pre-sale starts Tuesday 13 November at 10a local. Codes will be delivered via a separate email on Monday 12 November.

Members section pre-sale begins Tuesday 13 November at 1p local. Please note you will need to reset your password to gain access to the new Members section.

General on sale starts Friday 16 November at 9am local for the UK, 10am local for Europe, noon local for North America, except Philadelphia & Phoenix which are 1pm local

Expecting a 2nd date as well

Header says 2018.

Saw Depeche Mode at the venue last year. Quite decent for the headline even despite their golden circle rule, but had to run early as I expected the rush to leave would be bad as I've heard terrible things.

Yep, saw Mode and GnR last year and they pretty much kettle people between stadium and Stratford stn, easier to nip up to the Greenway if thats an option.

Yep, saw Mode and GnR last year and they pretty much kettle people between stadium and Stratford stn, easier to nip up to the Greenway if thats an option.

I effectively bounced out through the crowd during the last DM song then pegged it to Stratford station.

Maybe it would be easier to go up to Hackney Wick station for the way back. Least on the way there, Westfield Stratford makes a pre-show dinner easy.

Header says 2018.

Saw Depeche Mode at the venue last year. Quite decent for the headline even despite their golden circle rule, but had to run early as I expected the rush to leave would be bad as I've heard terrible things.

golden circle rule?

Hey i've browsed muse.mu for ages but I finally made an account to ask, what date do we think the second show will be? I really need Friday the most, Saturday is okay so i will try for it for sure. Sunday would be awful for me.

Golden circle at the front was an extra £10..

Surely, that was just a local rule for that show?

For the Stones last year, it was something like £90 regular standing, £250 golden circle - an extra tenner would have felt like a bargain.

The floorplan at TM looks like it's just one standing section for 1 Jun.

Hey i've browsed muse.mu for ages but I finally made an account to ask, what date do we think the second show will be? I really need Friday the most, Saturday is okay so i will try for it for sure. Sunday would be awful for me.

Will there definitely be a second date? Friday or a weekday would be so much better for me - I'll actually be able to catch the train home afterwards. I'll still go for Saturday but it'll be a hassle afterwards.

Header says 2018.

I went to see Foos there last June, and getting out of the grounds was an absolute nightmare. Total bottleneck up to the gates, and then the stewards were letting a few people at a time go up the road towards the shopping centre. Quite a few people panicking that they would miss their train.

Muse 'Simulation Theory' Enhanced Experience £319

One (1) general admission ticket to see Muse live with early access to the floor before doors*

Access to the Muse Mixed Reality Pre-Show Party, powered by Microsoft:

Immerse yourself in three virtual reality games based on songs from Muse’s new album, ‘Simulation Theory,’ created exclusively for the Enhanced Experience

Interactive photo opportunities featuring props and memorabilia from Muse’s newest music videos

Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar**

One (1) Muse 2019 Enhanced Experience show-specific poster

One (1) collectible ‘Thought Contagion’ retro lunchbox

Dedicated venue entrance with early merchandise shopping before general doors

On-site Enhanced Experience Host

Muse Premium Ticket Bundle £185

One (1) general admission ticket to see Muse live with early access to the floor before doors*

:eek:

Shame on them..

Muse 'Simulation Theory' Enhanced Experience £319

Access to the Muse Mixed Reality Pre-Show Party, powered by Microsoft:

Immerse yourself in three virtual reality games based on songs from Muse’s new album, ‘Simulation Theory,’ created exclusively for the Enhanced Experience

Interactive photo opportunities featuring props and memorabilia from Muse’s newest music videos

Hors d’oeuvres and cash bar**

On-site Enhanced Experience Host

Muse Premium Ticket Bundle £185

:eek:

Shame on them..

Considering I paid £140 fro the exact same thing for the Manchester April 2016 Drones Enhanced Experience, £319 (more than double) is just a joke!

Considering I paid £140 fro the exact same thing for the Manchester April 2016 Drones Enhanced Experience, £319 (more than double) is just a joke!

What do you do with a handful of swag after getting there? Do you have to keep hold of it all night?

I'm faintly puzzled why the map for Manchester has a GC but London doesn't. Which means I'm expecting a surprise to be hoisted on it when they go on sale tomorrow. Not least as Manchester has a smaller stage halfway inside the venue like the US arena maps had.

Not expecting this to be cheap, mind, given Paris' cheapest tickets were more expensive any of the others I checked and I'm expecting this to be similarly priced. To say nothing of the frankly excessive VIP prices above. But then I haven't seen any indication how much this is going to set one back.

Surely, that was just a local rule for that show?

For the Stones last year, it was something like £90 regular standing, £250 golden circle - an extra tenner would have felt like a bargain.

The floorplan at TM looks like it's just one standing section for 1 Jun.

Huh thought the Stones would charge more than £90 for non-GA standing. But yes that gap is enormous. I do recall seeing that for £20 for a pair of "pot luck" tickets to the Stones, you could get tickets sitting you anywhere from the back to the golden circle... that's actually a pretty decent idea IMO. Would've fancied that for the London Stadium gig with Florence and the Machine but first I heard was after it sold out. As per usual.

Tbf with Depeche, I was mainly befuddled because I had a £30 voucher as a Christmas present so my ticket was closer to half price anyway, and where I stood was actually pretty good, but I did think an extra £10 wouldn't have been that bad, and naturally found out about this after I booked it. Probably my fault for not paying attention.

I went to see Foos there last June, and getting out of the grounds was an absolute nightmare. Total bottleneck up to the gates, and then the stewards were letting a few people at a time go up the road towards the shopping centre. Quite a few people panicking that they would miss their train.

Yeah there's been a lot of venues in London of late where I've seen or heard post-gig congestion to be fucking dreadful (Finsbury Park after QOTSA was appalling).

Hence my belief the Hackney stations might have less traffic as most people would be going back towards Stratford Westfield. But I bolted during Depeche Mode's final song because I was sure I needed the head-start, which did get me there fine, but to the wrong platforms - was aiming for the Overground as that was how I got there from Euston via Highbury & Islington but got re-routed to the Central Line.

Got reserved upper tier tickets from London - easy to do (except I filled it in wrong first). Would have liked the next price up but happy just to going as flying in from CH (Zurich show would probably be more expensive with travel and hotel, plus it is a Wednesday).

I am not too bothered about getting close to the stage - I saw then at Montreux Jazz a couple of years ago and I doubt anything could top that

Hope everyone gets what they want!