2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Sign update a few hours from setting off: Made 2 - one for Shine and one for MOYH. Think I’m going with the latter just ‘cos there might actually be some slim chance of something coming from it. Been mentioned in interviews over the years, dead simple all the way through (nowt to remember apart from lyrics), Matt’s played the riff a few times (and has had a revival with the acoustic), Dom defo knows it and it popped up on both By Request lists...

Shine’s one of my absolute faves so it’s hard to leave that but I don’t think they’ve ever acknowledged its existed since it was released </3 so if you hear Matt tease moyh or, god forbid, play it, ya know know why

Stomach’s tensing up with excitement :awesome: feels like so long since I saw them

Does someone know when the tickets are available for collection from the box office? The order confirmation mentions only that the tickets are available for collection on the day of the event, but doesn’t mention any specific time.

My e-mail said after 18.45, which seems rather ridiculous. The venue information however says that the box office is open from 9 am to 9 pm, so it is likely that you can pick it up earlier than 18.45. Tristan from MuseFrance also told me that for Kasabian concert (earlier this year, same venue) they were able to get tickets earlier than specified. Also there is this tweet by RAH saying that one hour before the start is a safe bet. Good luck.

My e-mail said after 18.45, which seems rather ridiculous. The venue information however says that the box office is open from 9 am to 9 pm, so it is likely that you can pick it up earlier than 18.45. Tristan from MuseFrance also told me that for Kasabian concert (earlier this year, same venue) they were able to get tickets earlier than specified. Also there is this tweet by RAH saying that one hour before the start is a safe bet. Good luck.

Alright thanks! :) I’ll probably go to the box office some time in the morning already to see if they give them earlier or if they know a time when, and I’ll update here what they’ll say

Edited by Kmusecian

Does someone know when the tickets are available for collection from the box office? The order confirmation mentions only that the tickets are available for collection on the day of the event, but doesn’t mention any specific time.

I went to the box office today and they said tickets would arrive at 4pm. I'll still go earlier to see if they'll arrive before.

I tweeted the Royal Albert Hall about box office collection and they told me it would open at 6pm, but other friends who are going have been told different things.🤔

I tweeted the Royal Albert Hall about box office collection and they told me it would open at 6pm, but other friends who are going have been told different things.🤔

They didn't reply to my tweet but someone else I know was told it was 5pm.

^ 8:30 apparently but they could be up to 20 mins late

They better open with Algorithm tonight :D

Catching my flight later on. How is it in the queue ?

Cold

Have been told by someone working here that the band are apparently scheduled for 2/3 hours of rehearsal. Seems a lot, we’ll see.

New songs/setup, or maybe gospel choir for DD?

Argh excitement is here but I don't want to set my expectations too high...

edit: anyway kudos to you guys who slept over. Must've been harder than for SBE.

Edited by Ravichou

So I have a problem: I bought ticket from Twickets earlier but then managed to get tickets from Gigsandtours and now the one I bought from Twickets is a spare one. Twickets wont let sell tickets to this event anymore.

Would someone like to buy the spare one from me (seat with restricted view) and we’d go inside together so I can show my ID and confirmation email? Since we can’t be sure if it would work I’d be fine with you paying for the ticket after entrance. Would anybody be interested in trying this, I don’t want the ticket to go to waste!