2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Just found this, which might help?

Please be aware that ID will be checked upon entry to the shows. During the booking process, you will provide us with the name of the lead attendee (the person using the tickets). The lead attendee must bring the following to the venue along with the ticket(s):

(1) Photo ID

(2) Their purchase confirmation email from Twickets.

We will be sending the event organisers a list of all Twickets lead attendees so that they can ID people against that list and not the name of the original order. Name changes will not be permitted and everyone in your group must enter the event together with the lead attendee.

Tickets must not be resold outside of Twickets.

Please note, if you have purchased tickets from a primary retailer (not Twickets), we’re not able to change the name associated with the order without the tickets being sold through us.

---------------------------

so it seems like i cannot buy a ticket for my son as i would not be going in with him, or i could see him to the gate, but not go in with him, unless we all went in together.

so it seems like i cannot buy a ticket for my son as i would not be going in with him, or i could see him to the gate, but not go in with him, unless we all went in together.

It depends on whose name Twickets consider to be the "lead attendee". With the tickets from G&T, the lead booker is the name on the order (e.g. the address it's sent too), so it can be different from the name on the credit card (ETA: In other words, if you're puchasing it for someone else, you just put their name on the order). But I've no idea if Twickets uses the same rule or not, you'd need to check.

Edited by MuseMussel

Sorry I thought the good of the muse community would be willing to help a fellow muser to see them live. Also when you say no namer can you elobroate seeing as I’ve been a huge fan since showbiz, come from teignmouth, been to council meetings with Chris to get a licence to the teignmouth gigs. Sorry, who were you again?...

By no-namer I mean someone who's only posts have been about asking a ticket, because that to me comes off as no interest in the actual community.

http://board.muse.mu/search.php?searchid=24286544

It would be great if you didn't spam this thread, begging for tickets. Also if I had a spare ticket, it is very unlikely I would give it away to a no-namer in the community.

it would be great if you could not be a total tosser on here because you’ve made reddit your personal playground for being a complete deluded totalitarian moderator. just a reminder, you’re a no-namer in the muse community because if we saw you on the street we wouldn’t know who you were and if you were to introduce yourself as “oh, i’m ncla” most people would probably signal or spout vulgarities at you because the way you handle yourself is at minimum, reprehensible and an abuse of imaginary power. enjoy the reddit board being the apex of your successes in life. stop trying to control fans. seriously. who are again? no one.

Sorry I thought the good of the muse community would be willing to help a fellow muser to see them live. Also when you say no namer can you elobroate seeing as I’ve been a huge fan since showbiz, come from teignmouth, been to council meetings with Chris to get a licence to the teignmouth gigs. Sorry, who were you again?...

Please do not spam the gig thread asking for tickets. If anybody has tickets to sell or swap there would either be on the Musebay thread or they will be posted on the twitter using the twicket system.

Thanks

By no-namer I mean someone who's only posts have been about asking a ticket, because that to me comes off as no interest in the actual community.

http://board.muse.mu/search.php?searchid=24286544

They have been part of the community for 11 years based on their registration date. If there are any issues with spamming then please report the posts using the report button.

Thanks

it would be great if you could not be a total tosser on here because you’ve made reddit your personal playground for being a complete deluded totalitarian moderator. just a reminder, you’re a no-namer in the muse community because if we saw you on the street we wouldn’t know who you were and if you were to introduce yourself as “oh, i’m ncla” most people would probably signal or spout vulgarities at you because the way you handle yourself is at minimum, reprehensible and an abuse of imaginary power. enjoy the reddit board being the apex of your successes in life. stop trying to control fans. seriously. who are again? no one.

It would be great if you didn't attack people who haven't done anything to you. If you see a behaviour/post you think is out of line then report it.

Thanks

Please do not spam the gig thread asking for tickets. If anybody has tickets to sell or swap there would either be on the Musebay thread or they will be posted on the twitter using the twicket system.

Thanks

Sorry, didn’t realise I wasn’t spamming. I was just trying to say if anyone was struggling to find someone to go with them I’d happily go. You know, bringing the muse community together, so true fans can help eachother out. If I had two tickets I’d rather another hardcore muser come along with me then a friend who doesn’t really appreciate them enough to see them at a small venue like this. Surly that’s only positive. That’s doing more for the muse community then a shitty negative post towards people. My post was bringing people together, nclas post was dividing!! Just saying. How do you like them apples

Interestingly i mailed the RAH about tickets from Twickets and entry to the event, hey sent me this reply, which given G&T's website, muddies the waters somewhat....

"SEE Tickets is the only authorised seller in charge of Muse on the 3rd of December.

For enquiries about the event, please call them on 020 7403 3331 or send them an e-mail"

"SEE Tickets is the only authorised seller in charge of Muse on the 3rd of December.

For enquiries about the event, please call them on 020 7403 3331 or send them an e-mail"

I don’t know about the ”only authorised seller” part but Twickets are the only authorized REseller site (approved by band itself) so tickets bought from there should be alright! You just have to show email you got from Twickets when entering with your ticket as far as I understood.