2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

20:30pm start :unsure:

I don't get out of work til 18:40 and then have to catch a train from Woking... cutting it fine! Is possible to enter once they've started?

Also I've got two choir seats, does anyone know if they are any good? Struggling to find a plus 1 who is willing to shell out £75 to see them, might have to put it up on twickets soon and be sandwiched by strangers :LOL:

If you still have a spare choir ticket I'm up for it - I have one in restricted view but still looking for one for my old man, otherwise he's stuck outside for the duration. PM'd you too but it doesn't seem to have been sent :unsure:

Hi guys and gals,

Have mailed someone recently on here to try and get their 'spare' but no answer so i thought i'd put an appeal here if any of you can help?

I'm in need of a single ticket for the show for a Muser who hasnt seen them (due to personal reasons) for over 4 years. He's my son.

I have 2 tickets,for my self and partner, but never managed to get 1 more through twickets.

so if any kind soul out there has a spare, please consider my lad, he would surely appreciate it, as would i.

Many thanks in advance.

Dave (who needs to change his signature,lol);)

If you still have a spare choir ticket I'm up for it - I have one in restricted view but still looking for one for my old man, otherwise he's stuck outside for the duration. PM'd you too but it doesn't seem to have been sent :unsure:

Thank you I saw your message, I've had a couple :p

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, hoping to convince a friend. There have been loads on twickets (was looking for a standing one for myself) if you have the alerts switched on!

Thank you I saw your message, I've had a couple :p

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet, hoping to convince a friend. There have been loads on twickets (was looking for a standing one for myself) if you have the alerts switched on!

I'm a bit mystified with Twickets, I have alerts set up but never get any, I'd just assumed nothing had come up but I can see from this thread that they have. Thanks for letting me know anyway :)

I'm a bit mystified with Twickets, I have alerts set up but never get any, I'd just assumed nothing had come up but I can see from this thread that they have. Thanks for letting me know anyway :)

Strange, are you sure you've set the date range properly? I did mine from November to March randomly, just so December 3rd would be covered, and I've had about 10 alerts today!

Strange, are you sure you've set the date range properly? I did mine from November to March randomly, just so December 3rd would be covered, and I've had about 10 alerts today!

That's probably the glitch, I didn't put a date range in, just any Muse gig at RAH. Been on now and and done it for the 3rd only, now I'll go back and do another one for a wider range.

If it's meant to be, it will be....

hi!!! please if anyone has at least 1 spare ticket to sell....please contact a fan in need here please!!!! we are 2 with arranged travel and accommodation for the gig, but still not able to get tickets so far....twicket is a joke!! really trying since the first day they were online and almost refreshing 24/7 every since and nothing....not the slightest chance to even get to the payment....so if someone please could offer us tickets that would be fantastic...we don't even need tickets together just any tickets left over....cheers

Again tried like hell with the refresh button and even was direct on the side where they sell the tix!!! No chance!!! This is absolutely crazy...😡😡😡😡

I've been watching the notifications but not really paying attention - do the tix go on the site before the notification is sent out?

Also I've got two choir seats, does anyone know if they are any good? Struggling to find a plus 1 who is willing to shell out £75 to see them, might have to put it up on twickets soon and be sandwiched by strangers :LOL:

I've had choir seats for concerts there before, they're really close and give great views, but will be slightly behind the band/to the side. So if you don't mind getting a lot of side view and the occassional back it'll be great - I imagine they won't ignore the choir seats anyway. If they do gospel Dig Down the choir will be right in front of you.

If you don't find a plus one, I'll happily buy the ticket off you to get to go (as I'm sure many others on here would)...

I get all the alerts, multiple times a day, click buy immediately and still get told someone else is already purchasing them. There are plenty of tickets to buy, I just never get to buy them.

Hi everyone,

just a thought, in my endeavour to get ticket for my son....

firstly, given that tickets are available on Twickets, what is the form for getting in if they are posted to you? Do you need proof somehow that you own the tickets even if our not the buyer?

Secondly, if i can get a pair of tickets, would anyone like the spare at exactly 50% cost of the pair? If so, question 1 above is important.

Lastly, is it seen as bad form here to do it this way to get 1 ticket, helping my son, and a member of this forum?

cheers

Dave

It would be great if you didn't spam this thread, begging for tickets. Also if I had a spare ticket, it is very unlikely I would give it away to a no-namer in the community.

Sorry I thought the good of the muse community would be willing to help a fellow muser to see them live. Also when you say no namer can you elobroate seeing as I’ve been a huge fan since showbiz, come from teignmouth, been to council meetings with Chris to get a licence to the teignmouth gigs. Sorry, who were you again?...

It would be great if you didn't spam this thread, begging for tickets. Also if I had a spare ticket, it is very unlikely I would give it away to a no-namer in the community.

I don’t blame them tbf, I’d probably be the same. I was lucky to snag some generous person’s +1 for SBE v early (before eventually getting my own) at p much the first time of asking but I would’ve been desperate otherwise.

Hi everyone,

just a thought, in my endeavour to get ticket for my son....

firstly, given that tickets are available on Twickets, what is the form for getting in if they are posted to you? Do you need proof somehow that you own the tickets even if our not the buyer?

Secondly, if i can get a pair of tickets, would anyone like the spare at exactly 50% cost of the pair? If so, question 1 above is important.

Lastly, is it seen as bad form here to do it this way to get 1 ticket, helping my son, and a member of this forum?

cheers

Dave

1 - haven’t seen anything saying you need ID on the door so I don’t think this is a ‘name must match the ticket’ thing, wouldn’t be allowed on resale otherwise

3 - not at all, plenty of people do

1 - haven’t seen anything saying you need ID on the door so I don’t think this is a ‘name must match the ticket’ thing, wouldn’t be allowed on resale otherwise

3 - not at all, plenty of people do

The tickets do say you need ID and it must match lead booker name plus lead booker must be present and everyone must enter venue together. I was confused as to how Twickets sales will work due to this.

Hi Jobby,

thanks for the reply.

My main tickets say on them that the "lead booker must be present and attend concert.guests must enter at the same time"

and

"photo i.d. of lead booker is required to gain entry"

so i'm wondering what happens with the twickets ones sold?

cheers

Dave