2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Has anybody ever succeeded in getting tickets from Twickets for this gig? Every time a new listing comes up and no matter how fast I've been, they are always reserved for another buyer already. Do they really go all in just few seconds?

My friend managed to get me one circle seat (restricted view) but every time we've tried to get her one (or two arena standing) we've been out of luck sadly. So tickets really do go fast (and it's frustrating because I don't get notifications in real time so it's really hard to be the first one to click that 'buy' button)

Has anybody ever succeeded in getting tickets from Twickets for this gig? Every time a new listing comes up and no matter how fast I've been, they are always reserved for another buyer already. Do they really go all in just few seconds?

I'm still trying on Twickets. I click as soon as I get the notification but they're already reserved for someone else every time. Twice I've gotten through to the payment page and then been told they're gone.

Worst is that most of them seem to be put on Twickets when I'm in meetings at work and can't even try to get them!

same here!!! this is crazy....trying since the day they went on twickets and almost clicking the refresh button 24/7 every since :-( and nothing!! always booked by another buyer!!!!!

Does anyone know when OMaze announce the winner of their ticket competition? (Desperately clinging to any hope here to attend) - The web page says "winner announced on or around 21 November", and we're past that...

Where are you travelling from, RaX? Those are great seats - I've had Stalls O row 2 before, so the same sort of place opposite side of the stage.

I'm travelling from the US. To be honest, if I didn't have decent seats, I probably wouldn't have made the trip.

Think I’ve narrowed it down to Shine or Invincible for a sign, might put something for a drumstick on the back so I can just flip it at the end :chuckle:

Does anyone know when OMaze announce the winner of their ticket competition? (Desperately clinging to any hope here to attend) - The web page says "winner announced on or around 21 November", and we're past that...

Probably done, just wasn’t publically announced.

I'm travelling from the US. To be honest, if I didn't have decent seats, I probably wouldn't have made the trip.

They are really good seats. I'm still hoping maybe to find two tickets on Twickets - for me and a friend - otherwise I'd jump at your spare ticket. When we get nearer the time I may just give up on getting a pair and see if yours is still available. Are you looking for face value+booking costs?

Probably done, just wasn’t publically announced.

They probably have, there goes that dream, but it says 'don't uncross those fingers just yet' on the page suggesting there's still a chance. They've changed the expected draw date multiple times already.

Surely there'll be something special at the gig?

7:30pm Support

8:00pm Interval

8:30pm Muse

11:00pm Event ends

I doubt they'll actually play for two and a half hours, but a set that will go at least beyond two hours hardly screams "generic setlist".

Surely there'll be something special at the gig?

7:30pm Support

8:00pm Interval

8:30pm Muse

11:00pm Event ends

I doubt they'll actually play for two and a half hours, but a set that will go at least beyond two hours hardly screams "generic setlist".

Is that an official schedule??

Oh wow, yeah, just seen that’s the schedule on the RAH site.

Hm. Surprised at support, figured there wouldn’t be one if it was still unnannounced this late in the day tbh. Wonder how rough/subject to chance that all is tbh ‘cos Muse defo aren’t playing for 2 and a half hours, maybe they meant 9:30 :LOL: if it is a slightly longish slot though...album in full?

Oh wow, yeah, just seen that’s the schedule on the RAH site.

Hm. Surprised at support, figured there wouldn’t be one if it was still unnannounced this late in the day tbh. Wonder how rough/subject to chance that all is tbh ‘cos Muse defo aren’t playing for 2 and a half hours, maybe they meant 9:30 :LOL: if it is a slightly longish slot though...album in full?

Yeah it went up on the site on Friday I think.

Album in full doesn't seem out of the question to be fair, maybe followed by the usual live songs a la Reading/Leeds. Would prefer it if they just mix it in with their other songs instead, personally.

They are really good seats. I'm still hoping maybe to find two tickets on Twickets - for me and a friend - otherwise I'd jump at your spare ticket. When we get nearer the time I may just give up on getting a pair and see if yours is still available. Are you looking for face value+booking costs?

My spare ticket is spoken for already, unfortunately.

Times changed - 10pm curfew now, instead of 11. Knew something was up :chuckle:

Bloody hope they’re not late on if the slot’s that slim though, especially looking at that only 30min changeover time between acts for the techies to get things set up...

Edit: oh it’s only 10pm ‘approximately’ so they probs have license to go over if needs be, nevermind

Edited by Jobby

Times changed - 10pm curfew now, instead of 11. Knew something was up :chuckle:

Bloody hope they’re not late on if the slot’s that slim though, especially looking at that only 30min changeover time between acts for the techies to get things set up...

Edit: oh it’s only 10pm ‘approximately’ so they probs have license to go over if needs be, nevermind

Ah crap, there goes my faint hopes of a super long set filled with rarities :LOL: two and a half hours is a long set for anyone though.

20:30pm start :unsure:

I don't get out of work til 18:40 and then have to catch a train from Woking... cutting it fine! Is possible to enter once they've started?

Also I've got two choir seats, does anyone know if they are any good? Struggling to find a plus 1 who is willing to shell out £75 to see them, might have to put it up on twickets soon and be sandwiched by strangers :LOL:

Barrier people have an hour to get to the front of the queue at their chosen Arena entrance before the bundle:

5:30pm Bars and restaurants open

6:30pm Auditorium doors and boxes open

Yeah, saw that, didn’t think the gap would be that big :chuckle: half tempted to use that chance to look at merch now but nahhh, I’ll probs just play it safe and queue straight away

20:30pm start :unsure:

I don't get out of work til 18:40 and then have to catch a train from Woking... cutting it fine! Is possible to enter once they've started?

Also I've got two choir seats, does anyone know if they are any good? Struggling to find a plus 1 who is willing to shell out £75 to see them, might have to put it up on twickets soon and be sandwiched by strangers :LOL:

If it helps, they’ll probs be a bit late on. Especially considering the gap after the support act is supposedly only half an hour, and I can defo see it taking longer than that to get their kit set up. But yeah, I’d imagine you can come in at any time.