2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Frustrating... gigsandtours are STILL waiting for tickets before dispatching to me. Cutting it very fine with a Monday concert. Gig only 12 days away with two weekends inbetween ...

Don’t say tickets can be collected at RAH Box Office on the day as with modern day security checks, getting into venues takes an age anyway, plus it’s not what we pay ticket agencies for. Getting concerned with lack of ticket.

Frustrating... gigsandtours are STILL waiting for tickets before dispatching to me. Cutting it very fine with a Monday concert. Gig only 12 days away with two weekends inbetween ...

Don’t say tickets can be collected at RAH Box Office on the day as with modern day security checks, getting into venues takes an age anyway, plus it’s not what we pay ticket agencies for. Getting concerned with lack of ticket.

RAH Box office has it's own entrance and is pretty painless. It is behind the bag checks though.

TCT nearly always have a support for RAH gigs, not much form for Princes Trust though - looks like they normally have a gala night this time of year with loads of bands and the Muse show has replaced that.

If doors are 7.30 then I guess support is unlikely, I reckon they'll be on at 21.00 and done by 22.30

so.......if anyone have 2 tickets and need someone to buy the other one i'm more than happy to do it

Oh my god, my friend managed to get me one ticket from Twickets :love:

Seat with restricted view though (I just hope I can see Dom that's all), first time seeing them from seats but I'm just happy to be there :rolleyes:

I HAVE A SPARE TICKET.

Arena Standing

I can't think of a fairer way to sell it than letting you know that I will list it on Twickets at exactly 9.00am tomorrow (Saturday 24th Nov, 9am UK time)

Best of luck.

Edited by weezul
updated ticket type

You're crazy for wanting to do that this time of year! Best to ask them on Twitter, they're pretty responsive and usually pretty helpful.

Just to warn you though, the venue is incredibly notorious for being incredibly warm inside (even with the new air conditioning). When I went to see Ghost I was just wearing two t shirts (one I previously had on, the other bought at the gig - jacket was in cloakroom) and was sweating like crazy.