2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Was delighted to snap two choir seats for this (dunno if they'll be any good for viewing?) but failed to realize that the 3rd of December is

my work's parents evening

:mad:

What time do we expect they'll come on? Need to work out whether a train to waterloo then tube gets me there on time. Might have to move the tickets on :'(

Most likely between 9 and 10 past

I clicked buy on those arena standing tickets as soon as they appeared on twickets but still someone beat me to it. It let me get further than usual, so it must have been close. I'm relieved there are still tickets being sold, I need to go!

I clicked buy on those arena standing tickets as soon as they appeared on twickets but still someone beat me to it. It let me get further than usual, so it must have been close. I'm relieved there are still tickets being sold, I need to go!

Even more on now, never tried buying from twickets - looks like there's a lot of front end to plough before actually getting them..

• 2 weeks later...

So excited for this now :awesome: bought some warm clothes and thermal socks for queueing. Half tempted to do another overnighter, even though I swore SBE would be the only time I’d ever do it...

Main hopes (in order of likelihood):

- Pressure, Thought Contagion, Something Human

- Gospel Dig Down

- Propaganda debut

- Megalomania

- Algorithm debut

- Blockades debut

- The Void debut

- Alternate TDS

- BITM debut

- Acoustic TV

So excited for this now :awesome: bought some warm clothes and thermal socks for queueing. Half tempted to do another overnighter, even though I swore SBE would be the only time I’d ever do it...

jesus christ man. was that to get barrier? I find i can go to a muse show basically any time, and still get a few rows from the front, and in the best mosh pits. at least that's how it's been for me at SBE, club shows etc

jesus christ man. was that to get barrier? I find i can go to a muse show basically any time, and still get a few rows from the front, and in the best mosh pits. at least that's how it's been for me at SBE, club shows etc

It would’ve been, if it wasn’t for the card reading machine for the tickets messing up for us on the door and some people taking that opportunity to push in front :rolleyes: still row 2 or 3 though

I weirdly like queuing up for a while, it’s part of the experience for me and I do massively prefer being on the barrier. SBE was my first overnight and it felt rough at about 2am when I was shivering and a big ol spider crawled out where I was huddled but it was a special occasion so I don’t look back on it badly, just wondering if RAH is special enough to do the same...

personally I think it's gonna be more War Child levels of rarities. Regular set with perhaps showbiz and another b-side that's still fresh(ish) to them. I'd love megalomania but at the same time it just seems unlikely to do the exact same thing again in the exact same venue again, it would definitely lose it's shine.

Yeah, Megalomania would be a mistake - been there, done that, come up with something else if you are going to use the organ.

Unnatural Selection, with the 5.1 intro, matt plays organ with guitar on, then swings guitar round, and runs back to the stage all the way while playing the extended intro.... then riffage. sick.

I’m not 100% about Meg, said before that I can see the band doing either in terms of not wanting to repeat themselves but also feeling ‘rude not to’ use it again.

I’d like it, I’d imagine it’d be better than the only other performance I’ve seen, but it won’t be the end of the world if they don’t. I’m just looking forward to the venue, new stuff I haven’t seen and maaaybe, maybe something old I haven’t as well but I’m not pinning much on that one.

Unnatural Selection, with the 5.1 intro, matt plays organ with guitar on, then swings guitar round, and runs back to the stage all the way while playing the extended intro.... then riffage. sick.

Plenty of songs I’d rather see and I’m not the biggest fan of that 5.1 solo but I can imagine the transition of Matt running back on stage to the riff being pretty fun :chuckle: might be a bit of a trek to leave the stage and go up to the organ (I think that’s what you have to do?) just to play a few chords though, unless it opens an encore or something.

Anyone know what happened to the gig on ticketmaster, seetickets etc. where you buy the tickets? Was gutted I couldn't afford tickets at the time so was hoping I could check and see if any magically appears (long shot I know, but worked in the past) but it seems to have disappeared from the sites or am I just being blind?

Anyone know what happened to the gig on ticketmaster, seetickets etc. where you buy the tickets? Was gutted I couldn't afford tickets at the time so was hoping I could check and see if any magically appears (long shot I know, but worked in the past) but it seems to have disappeared from the sites or am I just being blind?

https://www.gigsandtours.com/event/muse/royal-albert-hall/1273568?pre=musepresale&src=muspresale&eml=2018October9/4443472/6120837&etsubid=43302106

It's in The Void..

Has anyone received their tickets yet for this show? My Gigs and Tours order status still says "We are awaiting delivery of tickets for this event. As soon as they are in stock we will send them to you." I'm traveling from the US too and need to get them in time before I leave. Starting to get a bit worried ...