2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Muse will perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London in support of The Prince’s Trust charity on Monday 3 December.

Pre-order Simulation Theory from the Official Store before Sunday 7 October at midnight BST for early access to tickets to the charity event and 2019 headline shows. If you have already pre-ordered the album, your early access code and instructions will be emailed to you on Monday 8 October.

Tickets will be extremely limited and sold first come, first served. There will be a two (2) ticket per customer limit. Early access to this show will begin Wednesday 10 October at 9a BST. General sale will begin Friday 12 October at 9a BST. Ticket resale will be strictly limited to Twickets, a fan-to-fan ticket resale platform.

Band may deem the venue alone special enough but I am p confident at least one ‘different’ song’ll be played, here’s my odds:

55% - Take A Bow

48% - Megalomania

43% - Fury

40% - Butterflies & Hurricanes

37% - Osaka Jam

35% - Ruled By Secrecy

33% - Soldier’s Poem

24% - Invincible

21% - Unnatural Selection

12% - City Of Delusion

3% - MK Ultra

Band may deem the venue alone special enough but I am p confident at least one ‘different’ song’ll be played, here’s my odds:

55% - Take A Bow

48% - Megalomania

43% - Fury

40% - Butterflies & Hurricanes

37% - Osaka Jam

35% - Ruled By Secrecy

33% - Soldier’s Poem

24% - Invincible

21% - Unnatural Selection

12% - City Of Delusion

3% - MK Ultra

Something to mark ten years since their last gig there would be cool. I'd be up Meglomania and that organ again. I wonder if they'll bring the gospel choir/horns and possibly strings? Maybe Jools made then open to the idea of playing with other musicians?

Did I hear something about a lucky competition winner getting to choose a song?

Edit: could perhaps see them doing that Duran Duran cover, just got a feeling.

Edited by cyborgninja117

Did I hear something about a lucky competition winner getting to choose a song?

Well, the winner gets a song dedicated to them, tbh I highly doubt they’ll get to choose which one :chuckle: probs a Starlight or maybe they’ll get shown the set and pick from that, idk.

This will be so cool! I love the Royal Albert Hall. I'd been checking the Muse website and twitter account since last night, hoping that the rumours on twitter would be true.

I really hope I'm successful in getting tickets for this - I failed in all the SBE ticket sales.

After the joke we had last time getting a ticket to an intimate show in London I think I'll pass. Especially if it's anything to do with shite Ticketmaster.

Hopefully they broadcast it on YouTube like they did with WarChild.

Also, what's with the "pre-order the album to get early access" crap all about? Are EA Games publishing the albums now?

Well, the winner gets a song dedicated to them, tbh I highly doubt they’ll get to choose which one :chuckle: probs a Starlight or maybe they’ll get shown the set and pick from that, idk.

Ohhhh I see. Haha yeah, picking from the set seems likely!

To be honest just seeing them in that setting would be enough, as you said. Good luck to all those trying.

Holy fuck. There are now so many bits of my brain all over the place.

I have gone from

1) WOOHOO!! London RAH gig :D to

2) OMG - getting tix will be hell :eek: to

3) Shit! Presale on Weds 10th clashes with a work thing, in New Malden of all places. Argh!! :( Why does bloody real life crap keep getting in the way of gig-going?

Currently thinking how I can get around it, eg reschedule workthing for the 11th :rolleyes::ninja:

*realisation* dear god I am basically Muse's willing slave. All they have to is whistle, and I'll come running. Sit, beg, roll over. Woof. :p

I may come to my senses and remember my mundane priorities. Or not. Either way, good luck to them that tries on Weds/Fri.

I know I haven’t got tickets yet but so so sooo excited for this, can’t stop thinking about it. First Muse gig back in over a year (as it stands at least :shifty:), looks like a potentially special one and one of my bucket list venues :love:

Torn between choir seats and arena standing atm...

Reckon it’ll be a special set or not?

Not the full set, no. If they were gonna do something big like a full album playthrough, request set, orchestra, etc, I think it would’ve been included in the announcement. But it’s obvs not a normal tour date - being announced on its own, for a charity and at a relatively small venue for them - so I think it’s probs safe to assume one or maybe two special songs will pop up, like Meg and Fury last time. Could be a great opportunity to play some of the alt. versions of ST songs as well.

Well, the 2008 TCT show at the RAH was pretty fine, and my first Muse show, can't imagine this being any different..

Also imagine that getting tickets will be every bit as hard, too...

It will be hell to get some decent tickets....

Hey, finally someone from my era...!

(Seems like everyone here is 20 or 30 lately.)

Ok this is day two of uninterrupted chocolate eating and I still can’t calm my nerves!!

I agree there is this beautifully painful-bittersweet torment of euphoria and anxiety about the tickets!!

Guess the ‘trauma’ from not being able to be at the SBE on demand concert last August is still too raw🤣

Even with the presale code many of us didn’t stand a chance.... however I was lucky enough to be sent some awesome live pictures from some lovely peops from this forum! So in the highly unlikely case I should be blessed with tickets to this one I shall happily repay the favour!!! Good luck to all of you guys ❤️