2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Anyone who went to RAH last time or been before in general know if it’s the kinda place where you can hang around after to meet the band? Obvs the capacity would suggest it might be small scale enough to but I know the venue itself is pretty big and well looked after.

All the load in and load out is done under the building via Prince Consort Rd so v little public crossover. Book a tour in the afternoon and hope you catch a bit of soundcheck.

Ah ok, nvm then.

Good luck tomorrow to anyone who missed out, seems it was a lot harder to get tix than it seemed to me at first. My uncle told me they even mentioned it being bad on the radio :chuckle:

Anyone who went to RAH last time or been before in general know if it’s the kinda place where you can hang around after to meet the band? Obvs the capacity would suggest it might be small scale enough to but I know the venue itself is pretty big and well looked after.

I was gonna ask you this Jobby, if you were gonna try and meet them after? No idea on how the venue works in that capacity mind and looks like it might be difficult :(

After a bit of thought I'm gonna give this one a miss, bit on the pricey side (if I even managed to get tickets) and factoring in travel and all the extras...think I'll hold off until the stadiums. Made up for all those who are going though, what a venue and I'm sure it'll be an awesome performance. I reckon a rarity or two and Jools with the gospel choir for Dig Down.

I was gonna ask you this Jobby, if you were gonna try and meet them after? No idea on how the venue works in that capacity mind and looks like it might be difficult :(

Yeah, I’d love to but I know RAH is a special case. I’ll be queuing up vvv early so I’ll hopefully get the chance to ask/look around on the day just in case but it looks a no. Still holding out hope for some even smaller gigs beforehand to be announced at some point that I might be more successful with though.

anybody?

Choose Seating Zone Choose number of Tickets

Second Tier Hospitality

Second Tier Box Experience Select number of tickets for Second Tier Box Experience What's this?

£1,500.00 Including fees

Wheelchair users please call the box office on 020 7070 4410 to book.

Prices shown include fees, a full breakdown is available in the basket. Tickets are not reserved until they have been added to your basket.

Don't give up if you've missed out again - there's a weird thing with RAH tickets that means more are likely to become available in small numbers.

Lots of seats are privately owned (debentures) and tickets can't be sold for them.

If you contact RAH box office direct by phone then you may be able to get lucky as these seats are released for sale when the seat owners decide they don't want to go to an event (some send them back to RAH, some stick them on tout sites :( ).

It's unlikely to be today but it's worth a try closer to the time.