2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

In the end, I just couldn't bring myself to pay those prices this morning, even when tickets were available. My level of fandom has been tested, and found failing... :(

Same, jeeeez. I'll happily leave Shepherd's Bush as my most recent Muse gig if they're gonna be that much :x all the ones I would have paid for sold out before I could even get to the booking page. Ah well.

I'm still trying in case any somehow ended up not bought and stuck in a basket, but guess I'll be back on Friday to try again.

The site kept letting me select tickets then when I clicked continue it just took me back to the same page.

How did all you guys get tickets at 8am when mine said presale starts at 9? Clearly I’ve missed something and gutted. Suffice to say I got absolutely nothing

The sale started exactly at 09:00 (tried refreshing several times at 08:59, then suddenly it said the ticket system was at maximum capacity).

:eek: They're gone! I can't believe it! I got through so quickly and they were all there but I hesitated for about 15 seconds while I checked something and then everytime I selected something it says there weren't enough seats, and then they were gone! ARGH! I thought normally once you get through the tickets available are held while you select one, WTF?!?! They were literally right in front of me.

URGH...

Try again Friday in the main sale?

Might try that. Actually I’m getting quite philosophical in my old age, but I’m more disappointed for my youngest, who was to accompany me. At 12, and entirely self taught, he’s turning out to be a natural pianist. He certainly didn’t get that from me!

Might try that. Actually I’m getting quite philosophical in my old age, but I’m more disappointed for my youngest, who was to accompany me. At 12, and entirely self taught, he’s turning out to be a natural pianist. He certainly didn’t get that from me!

Good luck for Friday for all those who didn't get tickets today.

Yay I got tickets too, circle seats! I prefer seated tickets at these kinds of gigs, so this is perfect!

I never expected to get through, but this is my lucky year for special Muse gigs :D. The site didn't crash either and it seemed quite well organised. It wasn't the chaos I expected.

Similar boat here, about trying all the time, refreshing the page. Got one arena standing at 9:20. I couldn't be bothered with seated experience, so standing or I am watching from home. :LOL:

The site was so smooth, what the hell? I am used to these ticket sites being so crap, but this site performs without any hitching? No queues, errors..

I honestly don't get how anyone can justify paying that much for a ticket, it's a complete rip-off! Yes, I'm aware it's a charity gig, but they clearly jacked-up the price so that the band still get paid. I've known much smaller bands do charity gigs, and get nothing in return. Hell, I've been to entire festivals for less than the price of these tickets!

The site was so smooth, what the hell? I am used to these ticket sites being so crap, but this site performs without any hitching? No queues, errors..

IKR? I'm actually impressed with it. I've done done several of these online mad dash for tickets, this was certainly the best so far. (Apart from the bit where tickets become unavailable by the time you've selected them.)