2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Is there a seperate pre-sale link to buy through or is it through normal one? I was sent a code to use.

There's a link in the email with the presale code, that's what I clicked on. It may be the same link though.

Good luck everyone!

I wonder if the fact you can only re-sale tickets at face value (is that correct?) is making it easier for us. No more bots buying up the tickets.

Probably still wouldn't stop the likes of scumbag Viagogo, even though buyers wouldn't get it.

In the end, I just couldn't bring myself to pay those prices this morning, even when tickets were available. My level of fandom has been tested, and found failing... :(

I wonder if the fact you can only re-sale tickets at face value (is that correct?) is making it easier for us. No more bots buying up the tickets.

Hope they do the same system for the main tour.

And they are quite expensive. Hope they don't do that for the main tour. Less production, more songs, please.

got ma tickets! Rear circle. too old to stand these days!:LOL:

Side Circle; too old to stand as well.

Muse Gig #37.

No luck. All gone within 4 minutes! Old arthritic fingers not quick enough. :(

Nvm. It’s a smallish venue anyway, so it was very limited. There’s always next year’s tour to look forward to, and I’ve just saved some money so the family won’t starve at Christmas :LOL:

No luck. All gone within 4 minutes! Old arthritic fingers not quick enough. :(

Nvm. It’s a smallish venue anyway, so it was very limited. There’s always next year’s tour to look forward to, and I’ve just saved some money so the family won’t starve at Christmas :LOL:

Try again Friday in the main sale?