2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Also disappointed the merch had apparently sold out before the gig started! I saw some gig-shirts that I would have liked.

Speaking of merch, does anyone know if they will sell this tour's merch online? During the Drones Tour they had a LOT of merch at the gigs that I never saw in the online shop.

As far as I saw the only merch was the one-off t-shirt. No Simulation Theory merch until the tour begins properly. Some of it is already available online on the Muse shop but they usually keep some for just the tour, or only put online what's unsold at the end.

On the way out, we looked into the posh boxes on Level 2, which had been left open. You would really feel quite isolated if you were in there, with just your champagne and snacks (crisps, macaroons, pretty cakes, etc) to make you feel special. Incidentally, there was loads left over and you could have done a serious snack raid for the journey home.

I was in the restaurant Verdi, and heard from someone (a very nice man) that they would let you go outside to have a cigarette. It worked. Then on my way back I just could walk in any door I've opened. So Arena it was.

But I have never seen so much posh people at a Muse gig. I found it quite disturbing.

Hi - I was lucky enough to catch the harmonica that Chris threw into the crowd during the KoC into at the Albert Hall on Monday. Unfortunately, my need for money at the moment is greater than my need to keep hold of it so I'm offering it for sale - see the 'for sale' thread. Thanks

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153297083260

Edited by unfoldeddarkestsouls

Ooh, nice. Suprised to see it get picked up by mainstream news, gives a fair voice/explanation for the people who chose to take part as well. Hopefully a news outlet asking reps for details will stop it from getting ignored like I assumed it would.