2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Ah, best part of £100 then for standing? Oh well :(

Would imagine it is over £100 with booking fees tbh

Surely Muse are aware of the fact that there is organ in this venue, and that most fans are expecting the obvious song to be played, similarly to the 2008 gig? Right guys? Right?

Since they’ve used it before, I’m sure they’re at least aware of it, yeah :chuckle:

The only thing I think that’d stop them doing Meg again would be them feeling it’d be a bit predictable/dull to do the same ‘special moment’ again, y’know? Other than that, Matt said he’d feel rude playing RAH and not using the organ last time so you’d imagine the same mindset applies.

Does anyone know what gallery standing would be like? I don't mean the view, I mean, would there be few enough people that I would definitely get a spot at the balustrade, or might I end up standing behind other people?

Pretty crappy, to be honest. You're way up high, it's usually hot as hell up there. Sound for rock shows can be poor, though not always, but it's a great position for classical stuff. The worst bit is that there's not enough space for everyone to be at the front - so, if you're behind, you're looking down over people's shoulders.

If you want to stand, it's a chalk and cheese experience between the Arena and the Gallery..

Those prices, though - crikey. Might not be such a fight to get tickets tomorrow. Even I am baulking at the cost, which is unusual.... Just been back and checked - 10 years ago, it was just £50 for Arena standing tickets!

Edited by AlecSp

Pretty crappy, to be honest. You're way up high, it's usually hot as hell up there. Sound for rock shows can be poor, though not always, but it's a great position for classical stuff. The worst bit is that there's not enough space for everyone to be at the front - so, if you're behind, you're looking down over people's shoulders.

If you want to stand, it's a chalk and cheese experience between the Arena and the Gallery..

Those prices, though - crikey. Might not be such a fight to get tickets tomorrow. Even I am baulking at the cost, which is unusual.... Just been back and checked - 10 years ago, it was just £50 for Arena standing tickets!

Thanks! Not being able to be at the front is what I was worried about, I'm not tall enough to look over other people's shoulders. Looks like I'll be splashing out a bit more cash then...