2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

I can understand this. I'm extremely lucky to have heard all the medley songs in full at one point or another and tbh didn't think we'd be getting something like Assassin or Dead Star again, especially at the stadium shows. I'll take it but I get why many would much prefer two or three full songs instead of bits and pieces.

I’d prefer two full good songs and a crappy one, even. If it was just Stockholm, Assassin and Dig Down/Madness i’d probably be more satisfied.

As an American fan, I think I would take the medley at this point over getting just The Handler or something like that. If I wasn't in America I would probably hate it though.

ah can fell you , the only shows i went where in US, with undisclosed desires play it in both gigs i think :LOL: ,

I know there's been a couple of gigs already but it feels like this tour cycle has 'officially' kicked off. Bit of a setlist shuffle and the tour debuts sounded excellent.

Edit: totally forgot about Showbiz too, otherwise known as Chris' birthday song haha.

Edited by cyborgninja117

I’d prefer two full good songs and a crappy one, even. If it was just Stockholm, Assassin and Dig Down/Madness i’d probably be more satisfied.

Oh, well I'd absolutely take the full song if it was Assassin or something, but that would likely never happen. Before they brought Take a Bow back in the US, there was no "rarity" slot at all, just a Stockholm/Handler rotation.

Oh, well I'd absolutely take the full song if it was Assassin or something, but that would likely never happen. Before they brought Take a Bow back in the US, there was no "rarity" slot at all, just a Stockholm/Handler rotation.

If they play the Medley in the US though, they'll run into the same issues of audience boredom they always claim to run into in the US when they play an unknown song. So they might as well play Stockholm, a 'metal' rarity and a poppy staple instead of the medley. I think that would actually be a great solution to please everyone a little bit.

Ya boi only got a drumstick :love:

Some beautiful human being caught it before me with all the limbs but gave it back when he realised I had a sign for it and Dom was trying to reach me. Told him most people would’ve kept it, kissed him. Legends only

Would be great if they would play The Void or something

Edit: nvm it's Starshite

Thought it would open the encore ‘cos they did test the intro synth to it v briefly on the piano before the gig

Ya boi only got a drumstick :love:

Some beautiful human being caught it before me with all the limbs but gave it back when he realised I had a sign for it and Dom was trying to reach me. Told him most people would’ve kept it, kissed him. Legends only

Thought it would open the encore ‘cos they did test the intro synth to it v briefly on the piano before the gig

There was a scrum on the left side of the barrier for a drum stick. About 3 people had their hands on it and were pulling too and thro, someone even turned around and put their hands on it about 20 seconds after it had been thrown :LOL: :LOL: It was pretty embarrassing behaviour! Latest about 2mins

I, for one, loved the medley. It was great to get snips of lots of obscure songs. I'd rather have 7-8 classic, rare riffs than 1-2 of the metal tracks.

What was the business at the barrier during Uprising, was that a protest at the barrier tickets for the stadium shows? Couldn't work out the signs

Decent debuts and new stuff sounded great. Medley didnt have any of the crazy sparkiness of the SBE one last year. Still, great show even if not a classic. Thought BITM was better than Algorithm, didnt expect that.

Got a setlist to go with the one I got at their last RAH show - happy days :)

There was a scrum on the left side of the barrier for a drum stick. About 3 people had their hands on it and were pulling too and thro, someone even turned around and put their hands on it about 20 seconds after it had been thrown :LOL: :LOL: It was pretty embarrassing behaviour! Latest about 2mins

I, for one, loved the medley. It was great to get snips of lots of obscure songs. I'd rather have 7-8 classic, rare riffs than 1-2 of the metal tracks.

What was the business at the barrier during Uprising, was that a protest at the barrier tickets for the stadium shows? Couldn't work out the signs

Yeah i noticed them too. Thought i saw Jobby saying there were protest signs being handed out near him, but couldn't see what the signs said.

I had to laugh at the mosh pit during Cock. What happens when a mosh pit turns into ring-a-ring-a-roses haha

Enjoyed the medley V much, expected people to fall out with it

Algorithm surprisingly flat tbh, that piano outro was lusssshh tho

BITM an untameable surprise (chorus synths coulda been higher in the mix tho + knew matt would palm vox off to chris), bet it’s rare when the tour rolls round

Matt played pib riff right in my face, transcendent

Congrats on the drumstick, Jobby!

I'm surprised they didn't play Dig Down or Something Human tonight.

Thankya :love:

Same, didn’t notice DDs absence til now tho lmao

Edited by Jobby

I also thought Break it to Me was amazing.

I felt some of the synthy sounds of Simulation Theory didn't translate so well live... The Dark Side was a bit of a disappointment, maybe it was my proximity to the speakers meaning it didnt sounds great as expected. But having said that, still much preferred the ST stuff to my first live listen of T2L and Drones.