2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

Muse will perform at the Royal Albert Hall in London in support of The Prince’s Trust charity on Monday 3 December.

Pre-order Simulation Theory from the Official Store before Sunday 7 October at midnight BST for early access to tickets to the charity event and 2019 headline shows. If you have already pre-ordered the album, your early access code and instructions will be emailed to you on Monday 8 October.

Tickets will be extremely limited and sold first come, first served. There will be a two (2) ticket per customer limit. Early access to this show will begin Wednesday 10 October at 9a BST. General sale will begin Friday 12 October at 9a BST. Ticket resale will be strictly limited to Twickets, a fan-to-fan ticket resale platform.

Anyone else pre orderes the album and didnt get the early access code yesterday?

I haven't pre-ordered yet, but as per the website it says no purchase is necessary for early access to the tour as long as you completed that online form with your email address.

I assume this applies to this performance as well?

Yep, that’s how I’m getting mine. Make sure you got a confirmation email when you originally signed up for it and another one confirming you’ll be getting a code last week though.

Not sure if this is the right platform but I have preordered the new album (on saturday 6th) and am expecting a presale code for the RAH gig, that should have come yesterday. Is it on the way?

:

The email says Tuesday, has done since last Wednesday

Yep, that’s how I’m getting mine. Make sure you got a confirmation email when you originally signed up for it and another one confirming you’ll be getting a code last week though.

:

Ah yes, I see the email now stating I will be getting the early access code on Tuesday. :LOL:

Thanks! Was worried for a second.

Not sure if this is the right platform but I have preordered the new album (on saturday 6th) and am expecting a presale code for the RAH gig, that should have come yesterday. Is it on the way?

I don't have a code yet either, I assume they will be out later today? I have been waiting years and years for an opportunity to see Muse Live, there's no way I'm missing out on this or the tour next year :D

Hm, initial announcement said tickets would be able to be resold on Twickets but this page now says you need to bring photo ID that matches the surname on the ticket?

Says on Gigs and Tours that you can resell the ticket on Twickets, sure it will be fine if you have to buy/sell from there.

Says on Gigs and Tours that you can resell the ticket on Twickets, sure it will be fine if you have to buy/sell from there.

Ah ok, thank god :chuckle:

So excited boys and girls :awesome: decided I’m gonna go for arena standing (despite the price, yikes) and, failing that, choir. must be pretty cool sitting right behind the stage and next to the organ if Matt plays it.

Ah ok, thank god :chuckle:

So excited boys and girls :awesome: decided I’m gonna go for arena standing (despite the price, yikes) and, failing that, choir. must be pretty cool sitting right behind the stage and next to the organ if Matt plays it.

I can’t seem to find the ticket prices anywhere. Where can I see them? Thanks.