2018.12.03 Royal Albert Hall The Prince’s Trust charity Gig London, UK

MVP1994

I have absolutely no idea!

(Just in case people miss my message as it was at the bottom of the last page)

https://www.gigsandtours.com/event/muse/royal-albert-hall/1273568?pre=musepresale&src=muspresale&eml=2018October9/4443472/6120837&etsubid=157137743

Wow! Been haunting Twickets all day, happened back here and saw your link, just snagged a ticket, woooo! You're the best!

They have been part of the community for 11 years based on their registration date. If there are any issues with spamming then please report the posts using the report button.

Thanks

It would be great if you didn't attack people who haven't done anything to you. If you see a behaviour/post you think is out of line then report it.

Thanks

i don’t report shit. i use my words. i’m not a drone

I managed to get a gallery standing ticket! So it might not be the best ticket, but it's better than none - I'm so excited to get in to the RAH gig, I was heartbroken at missing out on SBE.

I'm still trying for Arena standing or a good stalls in case, but feels so good to be able to go anyway. I'm doing London and Manchester ST tour as well, making the most of it.

You are an actual lunatic.

It’s considerably later than I was gonna get there before! :LOL:

0 regrets

I'll bring you left-over fries from nearby Maccies, Jobby. :LOL:

Didn’t know there was one nearby, might pop there after the gig. Gonna be taking a decent amount of pasta with me so hopefully I’ll be well enough fed but I might take up that offer if not, ta :chuckle:

I have an extra ticket if anyone is interested. I won’t be able to list it on Twickets since I’ll be collecting my tickets from the box office on the night of the concert. You’ll need to meet me at or near the box office (door 12) and enter the concert with me. The seats I got are amazing – Stalls G, Row 1. Literally the best seats in the house. Take a look at a seating chart for Royal Albert Hall and you’ll see that Stalls G are closest to the stage on the left side – Matt’s side!

Send me a Private Message if you are interested.

My spare ticket is available once again as the original buyer will no longer be able to attend. Please PM me if you’re interested.