Groupie Tour for Europe

Sybil

Anyone planning on going to Zürich? I'm living on a bit of a budget so I was thinking I'm gonna just have flight to Zürich, see the guys and fly out the next morning. The arena is right next to the airport so no need for hotel.

So yeah, anyone else going?

goddammit don’t tempt me

How about the experience of going to more than one gig on the same tour? i've never done before.

Im from Spain. I bought tickets for London (pitch), and Madrid (pitch). I dont know if i will sell London tickets or i will go to both gigs.Its a lot of spent money hehe and i think the excitement wont be the same at second gig.

(sorry 4 my bad english)

I love doing it but it depends what you’re going for. If you just going to experience the general show then you don’t need to go more than once. If you’re going ‘cos you love Muse and most of the songs and don’t mind seeing the same ones, hoping for the odd different one as well, then it’s fun. Just going to different venues and countries adds a lot as well.

Thank God, I got all I wanted. But it cost me 3,5h hours of utter rage and half of my salary :LOL:

Though can't complain really. If I was still living in Poland, it would probably take at least two salaries... :p

Happy for you, I couldn't get tickets for Madrid since it always has said that standing tickets are sold out in Ticketmaster, was looking for them in StubHub but they are $137 a single ticket, I will still trying!

I love doing it but it depends what you’re going for. If you just going to experience the general show then you don’t need to go more than once. If you’re going ‘cos you love Muse and most of the songs and don’t mind seeing the same ones, hoping for the odd different one as well, then it’s fun. Just going to different venues and countries adds a lot as well.

Second that. If you're a huge fan and are getting this immense energy out of gigs (no matter what they play) and want to travel a world a bit - by all means go to more than one. I love them so much that even if I went to all of the shows, I probably still won't be bored:LOL: I also thing this is great reason to travel a bit. I'm always picking up gigs in town I've never been before or want to revisit. Last year I went to Paris, Prague and Belfast that way. This year it'll be Manchester, Rome and Madrid ;)

But if you're not a massive fan, I guess seeing them once during the tour should be enough :)

Happy for you, I couldn't get tickets for Madrid since it always has said that standing tickets are sold out in Ticketmaster, was looking for them in StubHub but they are $137 a single ticket, I will still trying!

Thanks. Yeah, had the same problem. But some more appeared on the member's pre-sale - though weirdly enough it wasn't password but my pre-sale code that they asked me to use to buy them... :p

Good luck!