Muse on Later...with Jools Holland on 2nd & 6th Oct

gtruscott

Maybe it's the way they mixed Pressure live, but it's probably the first time where I prefer the studio version of a Muse song. :(

That Dig Down version was nice though! Definitely should have been released that way from the beginning. .

I think Matt was just a little sloppy on Pressure

Dig Down sounds awesome.

Pressure sounds great except the fact that Chris was doing the "pressure building" bits. If he's gonna do em he's gotta put a lot more into them than that :LOL:

I thought it was just me that felt like he was just saying it without the emphasis that's present on the studio version. I also think there was one "pressure building" towards the end that he forgot about until it was too late to reach the microphone. May have just been me though

So is the third song already played and recorded and just airing Saturday? Is it confirmed SH? Would love it to be TDS.

I’m guessing Saturday will be The Dark Side plus something from their back catalogue.
Muse have never done a cover on that show and I doubt they will this time. Btw we’ve already seen a pic of rehearsals where Matt was using the acoustic and Chris was using his new keyboard bass, so Something Human is the most likely bet. They’ve never done more than three songs before either.