Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

3 hours ago, Claudia O said:

It should have been released 2 years ago, right? Now Matt says maybe for x-mas, but he often says things and then it doesn‘t happen ... 

Well Christmas is the usual time for these things, gifts and all that. Though knowing Matt I can see it delayed further. They were talking about packaging in last December....

• 1 month later...

Someone should find that post where I said Blockades and TV were likely to appear on this short arena leg so they can point and laugh and call me a fuckin’ idiot cos tbh I deserve it

Edit: oh shit nvm I’m a fucking genius

Edited by Jobby

I'm not even huge on The Void, but this is pretty fucking awesome. Matt playing the synth part on guitar with the mic still in his hand. Whyyyy in the world did they wait so long to play this? Makes no sense, this should've absolutely been a staple song. It fits with this show perfectly and works really well live.

2 hours ago, OriginOfAbso said:

Ohh thought you meant full song.

Oh, nah not quite but with something like Agitated the riffs basically are the bulk of the song tbf. Just missing a few lines of Matt going “yulalamelayela” and summat about his yeah yeah.

Overall, now it looks like I’m finally done with the ST tour, I honestly think it might’ve been my most fun touring era so far. It’s defo hammered home that a lot more than setlist variety can bring you enjoyment at a gig. Brill album, fantastic production, pretty much perfect runtime, couple of great performances, TAB a staple + Bliss rotating. Lotta sentimental stuff too like interactions with other fans new and old, finally breaking the barrier of starting to become familiar to the (so far) universally lovely crew, going to a bucket list venue in RAH and a nostalgic one in the O2, a successful happy bday sign for Matt as well as a couple of picks from the big boi (you wait nigh on a decade for one and get two back-to-back like it’s nowt 🤦🏼‍♀️) and my first time at a filmed show. Sad it’s over but ngl am ready for a change of pace.

• 3 weeks later...