Jobby

Simulation Theory tour discussion

Almost impressive how much of a shambles Ticketmaster is

Apparently other people have had tix in their basket but I can't even get past the presale loading page atm? just says it's 'happening now'

Edited by Jobby

Pre-Sale in Spain:

Pre-sale time: 10:00 local time

Pre-sale open time: 9:50 local time (seen in Twitter)

Going into the link that Muse sent to me: 9:59 (inmedatly in a virtual queue for about 15 minutes)

Result: pre-sale tickets sold out in the floor and and seats.

20€ for a stupid code. Hope Muse don't use ticketmaster web in a future, web crashes every 3 minutes, when you select your tickets and press the ''pay'' bottom it give an stupid error which through back into the map of seats.

Does GA pitch standing give access to lower teir?

I believe so yes - says on my order - pitch standing/unreserved level 1 seating.

Edit: should add that it is for Manchester.

At 9.50 the map for Manchester showed a west and east golden circle. At 9.55 they were gone.

Seriously, Ticketmaster ... how hard can it be?

Anyway, got tickets nice and smoothly. :D Hopefully there'll be a second show too.

That seating plan is not clear at all

The seating plan seemed to suggest that pitch standing included the unreserved seat tier, but the options for actually purchasing tickets didn't fit that... we bought pitch tickets in the hope that they'll include the unreserved lower tier because that's the only way we could see to buy them. But yeah. It's really not clear.

I think that’s what the “collectors ticket” option is

Where do you find that? not seen an option for it

Nvm, seen it now, wasn’t there first time for some reason

Where do you find that? not seen an option for it

It was in the section where you choose which area you want to be placed iirc

The seating plan seemed to suggest that pitch standing included the unreserved seat tier, but the options for actually purchasing tickets didn't fit that... we bought pitch tickets in the hope that they'll include the unreserved lower tier because that's the only way we could see to buy them. But yeah. It's really not clear.

Same problem here. Hoping it’s how it was in Wembley 2010

That's how I read it and that's how it worked at the Wembley shows from memory.

My days of being on the pitch are long over. My poor wee feet cant handle it now :(

Same problem here. Hoping it’s how it was in Wembley 2010

Yup, we got fantastic seats using GA tickets in 2010, so fingers crossed. It would seem silly if that wasn't the case really, given the ticket options!!