Simulation Theory tour discussion

Jobby

Just a reminder we started off the Drones era with the Psycho tour and a year later we had Matt touching his nipples during Uprising so things could still make a turn.

actually during the Drones era we got the Psycho Club Tour and two by-request Gigs...

It won't get better.

I can see this era getting rid of even more old stuff if that’s what people want but I’m not fussed. If the new songs are fun and the performances are the same I’m down. Then there’ll always be smaller gigs for old comebacks.

Nice.

Hell yeah

Out of curiosity - what would make y’all happy regarding the upcoming tour? I’m talking the big one in spring, not lil gigs where they’ll play whatever.

Edit: like bare minimum, not in an ideal world

Edited by Jobby

Out of curiosity - what would make y’all happy regarding the upcoming tour? I’m talking the big one in spring, not lil gigs where they’ll play whatever.

Edit: like bare minimum, not in an ideal world

Bare Minimum, They could’ve played tonight’s set with maybe a Map/ Butterflies rotation in the 4th song slot, and maybe ended the main set with some kind of New Born/Bliss/ Stockholm rotation instead of Mercy (I’d take NB or Bliss just because of how many times I’ve seen SS as much as I love it) and I would’ve walked away saying it was the best gig I’ve seen in years .. which I feel like isn’t crazy to wish for ?

Just came back from the gig ...while Matt's vocals were indeed very good, the set was so underwhelming :(

Dig Down, Starlight, TIRO and Mercy in a row killed me.

The Handler was the only real highlight for me and The Dark Side was okay.

DD and Madness so close to each other and then the other twins Starlight and Mercy only one song apart is just careless setlisting.

Whatever. I guess we’ll have to keep complaining, maybe they will make another angsty songs about fans who want better setlists.