Muse at Taratata on Sep 24

Claudia O

I saw people talking about another gig in France on 10 November (just after the album release)

Is it a different gig or did someone just mismatch the dates ?

This must be the award show from a radio-station, NRJ. I read it is pretty awful, and all playback :mad: - some french Musers said so.

Wonder if this might coincide with tour date information? Or possibly an indication of when we might get Pressure?

There's a very huge chance they're going to play Pressure there, with the footage being available right when the single drops (first days of October or such).

Also, during that phony video competition, haven't they said Pressure videoclip shooting was scheduled for tomorrow?

There's a very huge chance they're going to play Pressure there, with the footage being available right when the single drops (first days of October or such).

Also, during that phony video competition, haven't they said Pressure videoclip shooting was scheduled for tomorrow?

10th of September, so 4 days ago now. They’re only filming Taratata on the 24th though, right? As in, that’s not when it airs? Their episodes air on a Friday tmk, and that’s a Monday.

Last time they were on (2012), they filmed on the 19th of September and the episode aired on the 5th of October, just over 2 weeks after. Going by that logic, I’d expect this to air on maybe the 12th next month, roughly. Pressure’ll probs be out by then. You’d imagine they’ll play it but I doubt we’ll hear it since we’ve never had a leak from Taratata before iirc, maybe they take your phones and whatnot when you go in.

I applied to attend and responses will be given on Wednesday but I almost hope they don't play Pressure because I'd like to hear the studio version first to avoid a Cologne-like letdown, even more so since Taratata performances are usually fantastic.

I applied to attend and responses will be given on Wednesday but I almost hope they don't play Pressure because I'd like to hear the studio version first to avoid a Cologne-like letdown, even more so since Taratata performances are usually fantastic.

On the other hand many of the Cologne performances were the best on the tour so might as well see those.

On the other hand many of the Cologne performances were the best on the tour so might as well see those.

+ a potentially v rare cover like SOTT and Popcorn

Shit, I’d apply if I was willy nilly enough with my money to go to Paris for a few songs.

+ a potentially v rare cover like SOTT and Popcorn

Shit, I’d apply if I was willy nilly enough with my money to go to Paris for a few songs.

You have to be available from 8 p.m to 1 a.m on 24 september to participate to the recording of the show. Moreover people in the audience have to register and then some of the registered people are drawn by lot. In a few days people chosen will be notified (on 19 sept I think).

It's very short to get transport and hotel booking...I live in the south of France and I can forget it unfortunately.:(

You're forgetting the Follow Me leak in 2012.

You’re right, I am...what was it? :chuckle:

Is this show broadcast live or same day, or the transmission likely to be a few weeks after recording?

10th of September, so 4 days ago now. They’re only filming Taratata on the 24th though, right? As in, that’s not when it airs? Their episodes air on a Friday tmk, and that’s a Monday.

Last time they were on (2012), they filmed on the 19th of September and the episode aired on the 5th of October, just over 2 weeks after. Going by that logic, I’d expect this to air on maybe the 12th next month, roughly. Pressure’ll probs be out by then. You’d imagine they’ll play it but I doubt we’ll hear it since we’ve never had a leak from Taratata before iirc, maybe they take your phones and whatnot when you go in.

Is this show broadcast live or same day, or the transmission likely to be a few weeks after recording?

The show will be broadcast a few weeks after the recording. Two shows are recorded on the same day (Show 1 :

MUSE, GAËTAN ROUSSEL, HYPHEN HYPHEN, ANGELE, ADAM NAAS and Show 2 : PASCAL OBISPO, SOPRANO, HER, YORINA, SHAKE SHAKE GO). There is one show broadcast per month.

The next one will be broadcast on 28 September. I think there is another show to be broadcast before the one with Muse, so it will probably be in November.

Edited by Museaddict74

• 2 weeks later...