The Dark Side

smoledman

Muse fucking did it. This is what "new" muse should sound like, not fucking Dig Down. Onto Pressure we go...

EDIT: Anyone else feeling like a Psycho style tour is about to be announced? With it being UK only early access...

Is it U.K. Only? I preordered from the US store and I still got an email about early access to tickets

Muse fucking did it. This is what "new" muse should sound like, not fucking Dig Down. Onto Pressure we go...

EDIT: Anyone else feeling like a Psycho style tour is about to be announced? With it being UK only early access...

Specifies that the early access is for the 2019 tour, to be announced at ‘a later date’. I’m 80% sure there’s gonna be a small tour of some kind around Pressure’s release but I don’t think this is for that.

Not sure if you will automatically get this from being on the mailing list. But I registered on http://earlyaccess.muse.mu/npn/ just to make sure I'll get early access to tour tickets.

Unfortunately this is only for UK based fans :'(:'(:'( I hope the early access thing also works by just purchasing the deluxe box because I'm from Germany...

EDIT: I just received an email in German saying that I will receive another email with codes (?) and further information on the ticket presale once the tour dates are announced.

I had the same problem. The download link I had only showed Dig Down, Something Human and Thought Contagion as options, no Dark Side. I sent a message to Warner via the contact link in the store, and just got an updated link by email a moment ago which includes the Dark Side.

Cheers, I'll give that a go if it doesn't fix itself this evening.