Pressure (single)

iLikeCorvettes

When I first heard this one, I was a little confused given Matt had said "classic Muse" and - let's be fair - its something different. In saying that, I wasn't really paying attention the first time so may not have taken it all in.

I like bits of it but think I've found it less arresting on first few listens than Dark Side and Thought Contagion. The video is quite something, although I did find it quite enjoyable. Full on embrace of the 80s aesthetic and pretty good at it too.

I presume at some point, there'll be a way to view all of the ST videos in order to see what form of storyline this takes, assuming they all are knit together in such a manner.

What I got from the video is that Matt thinks we're all trolls (the gremlins), spoiling the band for the casuals and not allowing them to just enjoy the music. Nice to know what he thinks of us.

and that if we don't stop he's gonna call terry crews to deal with us

Saw Matt playing some single notes during the chorus in the vid and listened with headphones at the gym today and UGH I didn’t notice that fuzzy follow along of the bassline during the first half of the chorus, before he starts using chords.

How did this get better?