Pressure (single)

iLikeCorvettes

where?

It's hard to pin it down and maybe it's a bit far-fetched but upon hearing it for the first time the first riff reminded me of CS because they're both light and "funny" riffs, which is unusual for Muse, and the 2nd, heavier riff somehow reminded me of early CS's main riff.

Well, there’s a trumpet backing the guitar riff in the verses

Don’t think it’s a trumpet, sounds deeper, but yeah some kinda horn. Would imagine the alt. version just obvs uses a full band and probs makes it more prominent through the song. Can definitely imagine some horns in the chorus (might even make it EVEN better).

Edited by Jobby

How do we know this isn't the UCLA version? Anyone mention that yet?

I mean obviously the band will probably be more prominent in that version but maybe there are no horns in the real version lol

Very possible this was just a synth horn; I'm sure the UCLA version would just undeniably and prominently feature a marching band

Heard a few seconds of what was supposedly Pressure, find out tomorrow if it was real or not.

The video looks like it'll be amazing :LOL:

Did it sound like a funky, groovy, dirty, upbeat masterclass?

‘Cos if so then yeh that’s it

Rumours going around of a homecoming gig in Devon :eek:

Where are these rumours you speak of

If it happens I’m JUST saying I’ve been calling for a gig at the Cavern under the Rocket Baby Dolls name for a couple of years now :shifty: (imagine the fucking ticket fiasco thooooough, christ)

Won’t get swept up yet though, that article doesn’t really seem based on much. Just that the video’s obviously a reference to the RBD days and is probs set in a fictional version of Teignmouth. Nowt really suggesting an actual gig of yet imo.