Pressure (single)

iLikeCorvettes

That explains it lol. It's the backing vocals in the chorus for me. If that melody was a synth I'd probably like the whole song. But as with alot of Muse songs something really tiny ruins the tone of the entire song for me.

You mean arguably the one element that absolutely MAKES the song and nails it on as a banger?

It's almost bothering me how similar the verses are to Blue Orchid. It's so similar that that's all I can think about now.

It’s really only a pretty passing resemblance with the stomping beat and illusion of a sub-octave with the riff ‘cos of the bass and horns tbh.

Wtf

+1

Wtf

What? If you take away the backing vocals, the way Matt's singing and the more crunchy guitar bring to mind the type of catchy rock songs they had in the Abso era. I don't see what's so crazy about that. They were obviously heavier then, but I can see why Matt's mind went there.

Don't tell me that you can resist singing these aaaaeeeeeaaaaah because I wouldn't believe you.

Edit: I also can't really feel the Abso vide but it totally sounds like a song from BH&R and we know Matt confuses these two eras a lot so maybe that's where his comparison comes from

Edited by Zepp

Don't tell me that you can resist singing these aaaaeeeeeaaaaah because I wouldn't believe you.

Edit: I also can't really feel the Abso vide but it totally sounds like a song from BH&R and we know Matt confuses these two eras a lot so maybe that's where his comparison comes from

Oh I like the aaAAAahhs, but I feel like they make the song a little lighter.

Really? I'm not getting that. Maybe Exo-Politics.

Really hope some gigs get announced when the song officially releases (I’m gonna say Friday maybe?). So in the mood :love:

Completely missed what happened. Did Pressure leak, or did someone record it when they played it at Taratata last night?

Ohoho full leak my friend and it’s quite the experience

Had a few more listens, wasn't in love at first (but with TDS I was) but now I really like it, it's a fun riff song and I think what Matt meant by the new riff every 10 seconds is that it's constantly moving along (even tho the riffs aren't new in context of the song)

Holding out for some tour dates, I saw a small German tour (4 gigs in October) on some Ticket site the other day, and they seem pretty legitimate. We'll see

A mix kinda. I'll see if I can find it again, might have a screenshot laying around if it's been taken down (although I know how you guys are with that, I understand)

I remember: Koln and Mercedes Benz

EDIT: found the website, dunno where I should be posting

Edited by RobM220

A mix kinda. I'll see if I can find it again, might have a screenshot laying around if it's been taken down (although I know how you guys are with that, I understand)

I remember: Koln and Mercedes Benz

EDIT: found the website, dunno where I should be posting

Dates?