No Nuse

HugoJuro

Admittedly, it's been a while since I've visited this board...but...where is everyone? All there seems to be is someone called KirkBot.

Is there really no Nuse?

Also, I saw Drones in the cinema last night. I saw the tour in Manchester, so it brought back good memories. The two-second blip of the new song at the end was not enough though.

Source: http://board.muse.mu/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Who is Kirk bot? Tom Kirk? That's what I thought first, but I don't think so now.. Why this name, does anybody know?

Yeah, admins telling members not to open new threads when there already (somewhere in the dephts of the board :rolleyes: and of course we have time to search for them :rolleyes: ) exists a similar one....BUT Kirk bot can do this?:mad:

Edited by Claudia O.

Aaaand now it appears everyone has gone again :(

it must be me

Who is Kirk bot? Tom Kirk? That's what I thought first, but I don't think so now.. Why this name, does anybody know?

Yeah, admins telling members not to open new threads when there already (somewhere in the dephts of the board :rolleyes: and of course we have time to search for them :rolleyes: ) exists a similar one....BUT Kirk bot can do this?:mad:

It's just the bot that links the 'nuse' from the main website over to the forum :) automatic!

It was cool in the days when people would bookmark this forum rather than the main Muse site, and it was the only way to get news. Hahaha. I can't actually remember the last time I went to the main Muse site :LOL: Now I get my Muse news from Facebook. Very odd world...