2018.06.01 & 2018.06.02 Rock am Ring & Rock im Park

Claudia O

is there anywhere to watch rock im park today or yesterdays set?

There are several songs recorded by fans from yesterday's concert uploaded to YouTube. The full thing was uploaded but then taken down again.

I've tried looking for a Rock Im Park stream, but there doesn't seem to be one. A bit odd considering that both Am Ring and Im Park are hosted by the same industry.

I learnt the chorus bassline to that this week funnily enough, I would like to hear it again just for that reason.

I also really want to hear Bliss again. I can't believe they've only played it once this year.

Bliss would be incredible. Or Citizen. Or Micro Cutz;)

They've opted to play Undisclosed Desires as the "wildcard" song again just like last night. Rest of the setlist is likely to be Supermassive, Stockholm, TIRO, Madness, and basically everything played last night. Along with the same encore as the rest of this year. :(

I hate time is running out. I really do.

Getting 2010 flashbacks.

Totally. I can't believe they didn't even change UD. What made me laugh was when Matt said "let me see those hands again" yesterday before Mercy, and the crowd was just kind of like "what the fuck is this?" I hope tonight the crowd does the same thing.

I love Muse, I really do. I just don't like having so many pop and mainstream songs at a rock festival.

Ok... Err... Elle is posting snippets on her Instagram-story. Can somebody copy/save the one when Matt is LICKING his kaospad during SMBH :eek: this needs to be saved, made into a gif! Never saw this before!

Edit:

Sbd already made a gif :D

Edited by Claudia O.