2018.06.01 & 2018.06.02 Rock am Ring & Rock im Park

Claudia O

The gig at Rock am Ring will be broadcast live on the German/Austrian/Swiss tv-channel "3Sat" :D

They have a livestream on their website, but I don't know in which countries they work.

http://www.3sat.de/mediathek/?mode=play&obj=42667

Edit: according to the Rock am Ring-website, Muse should start at 10:30 CET until midnight.

Edited by JessicaSarahS
Gig thread formatting.

I am in Austria, have the channel and can watch the livestream, too! Have you checked it out ?

I believe it told me I was not in Germany so it didn't work hence my guess (I don't know German). Either way not in any of the 3 supported countries so I'll have to wait for an after-upload.

The gig in Napa Valley was really good imo but the crowd was dead. At those festivals in Germany the crowds are usually good so I'm looking forward to this! AND back in Europe the setlist should be great (sorry USA).

Written-down interview with Chris

https://www.musikexpress.de/muse-rock-im-park-neues-album-drones-1065449/

Rock am Ring is one of the worst crowds I know :D

But I'll be there and I'll go crazy, if they play "Showbiz" or any other rarity

I was just thinking maybe there would be a rarity because at all the previous Rock am Ring / Rock Im Park festivals, there has been at least one. Maybe for old times sake they'll pull something out? Wishful thinking-wise, I really want an old Absolution one like TSP, but I won't hold my breath.

I'd like to hear B&H this time, as we didn't hear it back at the By Request show. I really want to hear Bliss again as well, i'm in the minority that prefers it over Plug in Baby.

If you click the button on the top right corner you can pick between Volcano (the stage Muse are playing, a stream that isn't on at the moment) and RaR mix, which shows Bullet For My Valentine from the Beck's Crater Stage.

Well I read a tweet of a person complaining the T-mobile-streams doesn't work properly, and the T-mobile-team answered kinda "We are working on the problem,meanwhile you can try the stream from Rock am Ring ." There you see a timeline of the lineups and only My Bloody Valentine are playing at the moment.

Ps: just trying to help, I can watch it on tv anyway... But only Muse will be live on tv.

Edited by Claudia O.