Drones World Tour Film

KirkBot

I've just googled and found that Cineworld are doing some screenings...but NONE in or around Manchester. Very disappointed. I hope it's more than Cineworld doing the showings, but can't find any info on Odeon or Vue. Guess I'll just need to wait for 2pm...

So my local Odeon comes up on the search cinemas page, but when I click the link through to the Odeon page my cinema isn't on the drop-down menu. What gives? Is it worth getting my hopes up? Might it be added later? :erm:

Also: This one-night only screening seems to have some screenings for 7th August. There's a filter to search for which date you want.

ALSO: The Odeon page says "Previews 06/07/18", but I've got no idea if it actually is being screened anywhere on the 6th.

So my local Odeon comes up on the search cinemas page, but when I click the link through to the Odeon page my cinema isn't on the drop-down menu. What gives? Is it worth getting my hopes up? Might it be added later? :erm:

Also: This one-night only screening seems to have some screenings for 7th August. There's a filter to search for which date you want.

ALSO: The Odeon page says "Previews 06/07/18", but I've got no idea if it actually is being screened anywhere on the 6th.

Same for Showcase Cinemas. I got tickets for Vue.