Jobby

2018.02.24 - La Cigale, Paris

Is it just my stream or is the mix completely atrocious? Matt's vocal is almost inaudible in the louder bits

Is it just my stream or is the mix completely atrocious? Matt's vocal is almost inaudible in the louder bits

That's the case during the chorus. But then it doesn't really look like he's trying to sing loudly :/

Just came here to say this. I hope they mix it properly before putting it on their channel or something because not being able to hear Matt in the first proshot of Eternally Missed is a bit shit.

Damn it Matt crank up the Fuzz Factory for the solo. At least the post-solo section sounds cool.

Yeah, the fuck was with that tone during the solo.

Well, expected more from that to be honest. Props for them playing it live though and for Matt doing the falsetto on the last chorus (though it's tuned down).

Also, mix is horrible yeah.

I was hoping for Feeling Good for a second there.

I more expect Matt to play Feeling Good at a request show than to actually play the piano on New Born.

Unnecessary negativity here but damn I’m glad Muse gave New Born a break. After this it can get another 2 year break.

Just came here to say this. I hope they mix it properly before putting it on their channel or something because not being able to hear Matt in the first proshot of Eternally Missed is a bit shit.

That was probably intentional for that song since it hasn't been played really ever. Drum and Bass was overpowering everything.

Short pre-riff gap in New Born, but maybe a touch slow in tempo?

Way faster than The 2nd Law era's version and that's what matters.