New Show: Paris, France | 24 Feb

KirkBot

Hi there !

Just like lots of other people, I dont have a code since I was registered in their newsletter and not the muse.mu thing. It's a shame, I love this band since I'm a child x).

So if anyone will have a code tomorrow and will not use it, I'd be glad to have it to go there with my gf :). You can email me, ceyhan.dal@hotmail.fr.

(To help you judging me, if I could vote for 5 songs, I'd totally choose Showbiz, Futurism, Dead Star, Citizen & Sing for Absolution x))

Honestly, I can't tell you what it was like back in the day but, after my initial obsession period, I've always found it pretty boring. Didn't really change my mind at SBE either and I feel like that's as good as it could possibly be nowadays.

but I'm just jokin', vote for what you want

So glad I'm able to go there ! A bit of a shame this was so short notice 'cause train tickets from Bordeaux to Paris will be quite expensive tomorrow, but I really hope to be in the middle of it all, live the full experience. And guys who won't be able to be there, I promise I will have a thought for you.

Anyone has an idea how much the tickets will cost ? Has there been similar gigs before ? (I guess so)

Hello there !

Like many French people I used to surf on French Muse boards but didn't registered an account to muse.mu :$

I discovered Muse with their Showbiz album and dream about seeing them in a live show playing their old good songs :)

So if anyone can send me (PM) his own code tomorrow, I would be very very happy ! :rolleyes:

Thank you from Paris <3

Je me suis levée à 8h30 après avoir bossé jusqu'à 2h hier.

J'ai cliqué et re cliqué sur "accéder au site" avec mon code pendant 1h30.

Plus de places.

Je vais pleurer un coup et dormir un peu :)

Si quelqu'un a une place pour moi je veux bien. Et je paie à boire...

Hi everyone, should it be possible to wish a very happy birthday to Marie (my wife...) during the show at La Cigale? It will be her birthday on February the 24th! Being present during the show will already be a great gift...but it could be even better thanks to her favorite band! Thanks by advance, Bod.