New Show: Paris, France | 24 Feb

KirkBot

Only top 5 though, maybe not as crazy a set as SBE?

Hoping peeps would vote for some different stuff.

Each person picks a top 5 and the setlist is made from those results. I don't think SBE had more than 5 songs that weren't played at least in the past couple years.

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who will not go to the concert to have a code... I will have one but my brother in Paris would like to go there too... So I need 4 tickets aned there is a 2 tickets limit...

A real thank you to the one who could help me! :)

Hi!

I'm looking for someone who will not go to the concert to have a code... I will have one but my brother in Paris would like to go there too... So I need 4 tickets aned there is a 2 tickets limit...

A real thank you to the one who could help me! :)

Why, would you and your brother both be taking +1s?

Yeah this is awesome! Good luck for everyone who can attend, the SBE was the best night of my life, but I'll have to pass this one. We really need more live debuts/songs that aren't performed in ages, I'm really hoping they would play Eternally Missed at least. FAWY, Exo-Politics, Exogenesis, Big Freeze, ... there are so many great songs, will be interesting to see the voting list

Hello! Old fan, but newbie on the forum. :)

I'm also looking for a spare code - I've already got one for me and my +1, but it would be wonderful if I could got two more tickets for a couple of friends, both of them being huge fans. All four of us couldn't get tickets for the SBE, so it would be HUGE to have this second chance! Don't hesitate to PM me so we can talk. ^^ Thanks guys!

Hello! Old fan, but newbie on the forum. :)

I'm also looking for a spare code - I've already got one for me and my +1, but it would be wonderful if I could got two more tickets for a couple of friends, both of them being huge fans. All four of us couldn't get tickets for the SBE, so it would be HUGE to have this second chance! Don't hesitate to PM me so we can talk. ^^ Thanks guys!

When you say you've already got one, I assume you don't mean you've actually been sent/seen it yet? 'Cos they ain't supposed to be going out 'til tomorrow morning.

No, of course I don't have my code already - sorry for the misleading "got", English is not my first language.

I meant that I am on the official website since long enough to get my own code, but unfortunately my friends are not. So I just try to find a solution for all of us to have a chance tomorrow morning. :)

No, of course I don't have my code already - sorry for the misleading "got", English is not my first language.

I meant that I am on the official website since long enough to get my own code, but unfortunately my friends are not. So I just try to find a solution for all of us to have a chance tomorrow morning. :)

S'ok. don't worry. I figured that's probably what you meant but that 1% of my brain felt paranoid :chuckle:

S'ok. don't worry. I figured that's probably what you meant but that 1% of my brain felt paranoid :chuckle:

It's ok, I honestly would have been a little paranoid too. xD Those "by request" gigs do that I suppose. :D

EDIT:

as the ticket sale will be via fnac spectacles - do they have an english version of their page?

I just see myself tomorrow operating with google translate - it'll be a nightmare :D

I honestly don't know. They do have en english version of the website (Fnac Tickets), but I don't know if you can switch the interface in English when you're already on their page.

Edited by Keytamine