Muse Live at Blizzcon 2017 with Blizzcon virtual ticket

JessicaSarahS

https://blizzard.gamespress.com/MUSE-LIVE-AT-BLIZZCON-2017

Grammy Award–winning rock legends to close out Blizzard Entertainment’s epic gaming convention and community celebration on November 4

Watch the concert LIVE online at http://www.blizzcon.com with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket

IRVINE, Calif.—October 5, 2017—Whether you’re joining us for BlizzCon® in person or online, get ready for an epic finale—Muse is coming to BlizzCon 2017! Blizzard Entertainment today announced that the Grammy Award–winning band will close out the 11th BlizzCon on Saturday, November 4, delivering a stage-shattering conclusion to Blizzard’s two-day community celebration for everyone attending in person and joining from home with the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket.

Widely renowned as one of the best live acts in the world, Muse—Matt Bellamy, Dominic Howard, and Chris Wolstenholme—have won numerous music awards, including two Grammy Awards, an American Music Award, five MTV Europe Music Awards, two Brit Awards, six NME Awards, and six Q Awards. Since forming in 1994, Muse have released seven studio albums, selling more than 20 million copies worldwide. Their latest album, Drones, debuted at #1 in 21 countries around the world and scored the band their first #1 album in the United States—along with an award for Best Rock Album at the 2016 Grammy Awards.

Returning to Anaheim, California for its 11th year, BlizzCon is a massive celebration of Blizzard’s universes and the global player communities that bring them to life. The event has drawn thousands of Blizzard gamers from all over the world to the Anaheim Convention Center for more than a decade, with millions more tuning in online. This year’s show, running November 3 and 4, will be loaded with in-depth developer panels, thrilling esports tournaments, community contests, and much more.

“We’re thrilled to close out our 11th BlizzCon with a performance from one of rock’s greatest live acts,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and cofounder of Blizzard Entertainment. “Muse has wowed millions of people around the world with their groundbreaking music, and we’re excited that they’re coming to give BlizzCon attendees an epic sendoff.”

This year’s Virtual Ticket brings the Blizzard community viewing from home even closer to BlizzCon with expanded stage coverage, a new BlizzCon All Access channel, on-demand videos, and several series of weekly preshow videos—available to watch now on http://www.blizzcon.com. It also comes with a cache of commemorative in-game goodies for a variety of Blizzard games, including World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo® III, StarCraft® II, and Heroes of the Storm®.

For more information on the events, community activities, and other activities taking place at BlizzCon 2017, visit http://www.blizzcon.com.

I literally can't look at any WoW footage cause I feel like a junkie and I wanna download it again and ruin my life :LOL:

I consider the period of my life I devoted all my spare time to hardcore raiding, despite having little to no fun and putting up with some of the worst people I've ever met, to be one of the greatest mistakes of my life so far.

Just slightly behind the time I took that antibiotic that destroyed my health.

And I STILL find myself wondering if I'm missing anything, and should just check it out casually.

Truly a game that knows how to create or feed into addiction.

Meh, there's probs some decent crossover. Been a few years since I was one but I'm guessing they're still a fairly popular act for alternative, kinda nerdy teens. Not quite Linkin Park (who played it a couple of years ago) but, y'know, up there. Particularly Abso through TR.

I mean, they've had Ozzy play there before so... :LOL: but, either way, it's a video game convention gig tbf - crowd's hardly gonna be raving no matter who plays or what the set is.

• 5 weeks later...

The setlist from Blizzcon tonight.

Psycho

Hysteria

Map of the Problematique

Plug In Baby

Stockholm Syndrome

-Isolated System-

The Handler

Supermassive Black Hole

Take A Bow

(Whatever the new one's called?) Jam

Dig Down

Starlight

Time Is Running Out

Mercy

New Kind of Kick

Uprising

Knights of Cydonia

No encore (Unless the New Kind of Kick break counts?). As with most Blizzcon concerts crowd was pretty much dead. Matt wore the Overwatch character Reaper's mask a few times, and they brought out cosplayers during Knights... Appreciate the effort but it was pretty awkward. :LOL: