Enjoy the show guys... I'm at my best friends wedding.

Free gin tonic.

I think I'll need it. I'll Miss a once in a lifetime show.

Desperately wish I was there with you all tonight, hope everyone has a wonderful time (not that you need any hopes, I'm sure this is the only concert in a while where they aren't gonna mess up the setlist)! I'm a bit too excited myself considering all I'm going to be doing is watching the stream in my PJs :chuckle:

Lol if he had said FG, SLAP!!!

oh geez man that song trolled me so hard in the arenas last year. Tried five times for APocalypse, got Sunburn, citizen twice and FG twice. fuckin hate it now lol

I have a feeling this means we'll be getting a new song. At least one. Probably the heavy one they talked about.

Or an undetermined setlist with a wheel selecting (some of the) the songs.

No priority queue, walked straight in, 2 4 1 beers and drinks, no id needed jusy the card :) No event merch left :(

Or an undetermined setlist with a wheel selecting (some of the) the songs.

If muse did that it would be a cgi wheel like before where it's pre planned lol. Good thought though. We'll see.

If muse did that it would be a cgi wheel like before where it's pre planned lol. Good thought though. We'll see.

I wound up watching vids the other day of 2013 when they did that exact thing on The 2nd Law tour.

Genuinely thought it was not pre-planned at first. Would've been cooler if it was, and had more on the slots than just Stockholm/New Born/the odd green.

So we're getting a vertically-shit livestream, I guess?

I didn't think of that. Surprised they're not doing it on fb like they did with that stupid festival show.

If it's audio/video recorded from a phone then jesus fucking christ. Oh well. Better than nothing.

can't be arsed to read up, any link to watch it live which doesn't want all my details and a vial of my blood?

Instagram does want all of that, so... No