I guys! First time at shepher bush. Do you think i ll have any trouble bringing my mirrorless camera to the gig? Otherwise i think i have to go back to the hotel to leave it in the room.

Im f***ng excited even though its the 6th time i see muse!!

Doubtful.

From TM email yesterday:

"Please don’t bring large professional-type cameras, selfie sticks or Go-Pros."

If you are at/near SBE then might be worth asking, just in case.

Doubtful.

From TM email yesterday:

"Please don’t bring large professional-type cameras, selfie sticks or Go-Pros."

If you are at/near SBE then might be worth asking, just in case.

Yep youre right. I read that too. Although i would not consider it a procamera especially with the tiny crappy kit lens. Did you have any experience on that?

Yep youre right. I read that too. Although i would not consider it a procamera especially with the tiny crappy kit lens. Did you have any experience on that?

I've not really. Only ever take my phone to gigs, can't be doing with looking after other things whilst enjoying the music. Would destroy me if my DSLR got damaged!

I also wouldn't consider it a ProCam, but to some it could be, all depends on how nice they are on the door I suppose!

The question is: without a stream, will we be promised an official release of the gig? #Soon #BrokenPromises

MET CHRIS

Finally got my Origin cover completed after only getting Matt + Dom at Mancs Academy :awesome:

Edit: also shouted him to play COD, little effect ngl

Finally got my Origin cover completed after only getting Matt + Dom at Mancs Academy :awesome:

Edit: also shouted him to play COD, little effect ngl

Do you have a red backpack BTW?

Drinking in the defectors weld just up from the empire if anyone fancies a drink before the gig and isn't joining the que. only one in a muse t shirt at the moment. Come join.

Heading in to London now! Didn't realise trains were significantly slower due to waterloo upgrade so won't even arrive in the city until 1830. ): maybe see some of you there anyway!

Oh stream, cool. "If they can get a good enough connection" apparently though :LOL:

Do you have a red backpack BTW?

Nooo green satchel.

#14 in priority queue :awesome:

Oh stream, cool. "If they can get a good enough connection" apparently though :LOL:

Nooo green satchel.

#14 in priority queue :awesome:

Are they actually going to let the priority queue in before the people that stayed overnight in the main queue? That's a bit mean.